February 25 2004 at 6:22 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
  (Login uncbabe48)
from IP address 152.163.253.3

ok.. for my 13th birthday party, this is what im doing:
*go out to dinner
then...
*have a sLeEpOvEr!*

heres the prob. ok.. i dont know what to do @ the sleepover, anyone have any ideas? please write back!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: sleepover ideas

No score for this post
February 25 2004, 7:15 PM 

You could play a gaem of truth or dare. but have the questions written before hand, or ti takes out all teh fun.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Re: sleepover ideas

No score for this post
March 19 2004, 11:29 AM 

Angel
(no login)

No score for this post
April 13 2004, 7:57 PM 

I got the same prob. My b'day is coming up and i was going to hav a sleepova 2. I was thinking that may b a spa paty mite b fun. Makeovers, facials, massages. Or a movie party. Videos, popcorn, pizza.

me
(no login)

sleepover ideas

Score 4.0 (1 person)
April 16 2004, 2:18 PM 

hey, i'm 14 and i've had quite a few sleepovers. i think it's a good idea to get heaps of make-up and beauty products, then just have a fun night of pampering. if you're not into that kind of thing, i reckon a movie night would also be fun! start by watching some chick flicks...romantic comedy....then snuggle up in some blankets and move onto some really scary movies, make sure you have one of your old favourites handy incase you get too freaked out!
Another cool idea is to set up camp in your backyard! you can make a campfire (be careful!!) and roast marshmallows and tell stories :P
Or, even better....why not combine them all together?!?! beauty, movies, camp!!!
eh? eh?
well good luck to all!!! have fun!!
from ME!!!:):):):)

(no login)

sleepover ideas

No score for this post
June 6 2004, 9:32 AM 

how about doing spa stuff and all that while watching a movie.

No Name
(no login)

Me 2

No score for this post
October 28 2004, 4:37 PM 

I was thinking about doing that 2 U could buy mud masks and junk.

sleeping buety
(no login)

No score for this post
May 26 2004, 12:21 PM 

i have the same problem im going to be 14 and we have loads of alchohl [sorry i cant spell] but i dont know what to do. please can someone help i thought about boys but there so stupid drunk that theyd manage to make something go wrong.

(no login)

stupid

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 14 2004, 3:48 PM 

how about you get a life and get over it you are so retared. from me

Current Topic - sleepover ideas
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party