http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

entire 5th grade party

March 8 2004 at 7:02 AM
No score for this post
tammy  (Login toneygang)
from IP address 152.163.253.3

we are throughing a 5th grade party for (5) 5th grade classes that are graduating from elementary school. I am looking for some slime time ideas or just great fun. This is an outdoor event.I have some ideas from the "themes" area but lookin for more. We want to make this the best ever for all 126 kids that will be there.thanks

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Heather
(no login)

Hope this helps

No score for this post
March 15 2004, 8:23 AM 

You could have a glow theme. Get glow sticks and black lights. Have people dress in white so they glow. Hope this helps

Khalon
(Login sosure93)

an idea

No score for this post
March 15 2004, 6:50 PM 

At the end of school in my school, the 5th graders rent a pool and we have a swimming party for JUST THE FIFTH GRADERS. Something about the superiority in being the only ones that can go makes kids enjoy it. They always brag and it seems that each generation looks more forward to the end of 5th grade.

ash
(no login)

Re: an idea

No score for this post
March 22 2004, 5:55 PM 

heyy i think you could do a luau theme.....the decorations are really cheap and u can find them mostly anywhere...u can also expand it out to so much more...u could make it a beach luau or a pool luau or even a gym luau....for food u could do lots of fruit and maybe have each class chip in and buy like 5 hawiian pizzas. u could also have hula hooping contests and stuff so the kids would be getting exercise. Also sence its a luau, i remeber my school had an ice cream truck come and give evryone a free lemonade! this is just one idea.. just post if u like it or want another wun! =)

Laura
(no login)

pool

No score for this post
March 28 2004, 7:13 AM 

I graduated from 5th grade last year and there was this huge party at a water park. We went on rides all day and met up for pizza, then had ice cream afterward. It was a lot of fun.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party