http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Fear Factor Party Food Ideas

March 8 2004 at 12:30 PM
No score for this post
Lisa  (Login thelittleones)
from IP address 68.233.131.85

I am having a Fear Factor birthday party for my son turning 7-I read the ideas listed on this forum, but would like more suggestions for gross looking foods for the kids to eat. Any ideas???

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
dizii
(no login)

good ideas

No score for this post
March 8 2004, 12:45 PM 

y dont u put blind folds on the kids and then put there hands in bags of things like spaghetti and say its warthog hair and do other body parts and see who guesses the right right things

Chrissie
(Login chrissiesigh)

Re: Fear Factor Party Food Ideas

No score for this post
March 8 2004, 12:58 PM 

Why don't you go shopping and see if you can find those containers of gummy worms, spiders or rats....yes, they are out there.

Chrissie

hazel0874
(no login)

Re: Re: Fear Factor Party Food Ideas

No score for this post
March 8 2004, 9:21 PM 

we just had a fear factor party at out school and had a cute game. We put a plate of cooked spaghetti with gummi worms hidden in it. Hands behind your back, dig out the worms with your teeth and toss them in a bucket approx. 5 feet away without using your hands. Tip: use a bit of oil on the pasta, makes the stuff slippery and keeps the noodles from sticking.

Khalon
(Login sosure93)

More desert ideas

No score for this post
March 15 2004, 6:37 PM 

You could have for dessert "dirt pie and wiggly worms". For one of my birthdays I got a set that instructs and has ingredients to make it. It's basically pie crust with chocolate pudding and gummy worms in it. You could make it fun by putting other "edible bugs" in it (or things like that). My friends mom also makes the greatest dessert and we have it for her birthday every year. in a cup, she puts cushed oreos, some kind of cream(I believe it's cool whip) and a worm or two(gummy, of course). It's delicious!

louis perkins
(no login)

Party foods

No score for this post
March 30 2004, 3:25 PM 

Don't forget the smelly cheeses. Kids usuall haven't aquired the taste. Try limberger. Kids candy can be interesting if they are not expecting it. Try pop rocks. Then there are the canned seafoods: Smoked mussels, calamarie in oil, sardines, kippers. Then there are the real Fear Factor foods that have been disguised for human consumption: potted meat, souse, and head cheese.

tkowv
(no login)

fear factor foods

No score for this post
April 16 2004, 6:19 PM 

I can tell you from experience, you can play with kids minds very easily. What I thought would be pretty mild foods actually made one kid throw up..ooops! but the rest had a blast. (for the record it was the peas that got him!)

cherries in strawberry gel...bat hearts in congealed blood
brussell sprouts.............moldy eye balls
baby food peas...............blended grasshoppers
buffalo wings................bbqd bat wings
ham salad....................mashed brains
rainbow sherbert & Sprite....day old bath water

I know you didn't ask for help with activities but i have to tell you the absolute hit of the party was having the kids run the obstacle course dressed up as a pregnant lady, the video is beyond hilarious!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party