http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

~*~IDEALS FOR 14 YEAR OLD PARTY~*~

March 12 2004 at 5:18 PM
No score for this post
Mallory  (no login)
from IP address 65.92.47.146

HEY

i am having a party at my house and it is a sleep over i have 4 people staying and i have an ideal of playing some games and letting them have gifts to but i need help wut should the games be please help!!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Heather
(no login)

Re: ~*~IDEALS FOR 14 YEAR OLD PARTY~*~

No score for this post
March 14 2004, 12:22 PM 

I have a fun game you could play, its called wipped.
Its not really a game but its fun. What u do is get wipped cream and fill bowls with it, then put a cherrie in each of them. Have everyone race to see who can find the cherrie first. It gets whipped cream all over but its funny. Have a camera ready! You could also do Karokee. Sorry I dont have many ideas but I am trying to help a little

Heather
(no login)

Re: ~*~IDEALS FOR 14 YEAR OLD PARTY~*~

No score for this post
March 14 2004, 12:22 PM 

I have a fun game you could play, its called wipped.
Its not really a game but its fun. What u do is get wipped cream and fill bowls with it, then put a cherrie in each of them. Have everyone race to see who can find the cherrie first. It gets whipped cream all over but its funny. Have a camera ready! You could also do Karokee. Sorry I dont have many ideas but I am trying to help a little

F®íënd£y GÙ®£
(no login)

helping ya

No score for this post
April 25 2004, 12:07 AM 

This is wat u can do.

Get a blown up ballon and cover it in shaving cream and get like cheap shavers and see who can shave the ballon without it popping and its really fun

GLAD TO HELP

Luv F®íënd£y GÙ®£

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party