http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

HEY YA! IM GOIN TO BE 16!

March 15 2004 at 8:19 AM
No score for this post
Heather  (no login)
from IP address 68.34.206.229

Hey, I need help for my party. I will be 16, having it outside, and about 40 or 50 people. I decided to have a hawsiian Luau. I need ideas for food, games, and decorations. So far all I know is that I am going to make palm trees and get lays and skirts. The food I have no idea, if anyone has any non-achloic drinks that I can make that will help lots.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login sosure93)

Lots of cool stuff

No score for this post
March 15 2004, 6:46 PM 

If the weather permits and you decide to have it outside, that would be original and really cool. They have lots of things in the Oriental Trading Company magazine. IF they don't send you those, go to orientaltradingcompany.com

Lucy
(no login)

DRINKS, FOOD, ECT.

No score for this post
March 31 2004, 8:45 AM 

Your party sounds like a blast. For the drinks, you could make virgin strawberry daiquiris! Just check and make sure that they don't already have alcohol in them. I did that for my party and everybody loved them! You could do the same with almost any other drink too. Also, since you're having a lot of people, maybe you should make punch too. It's a cheap way to accommodate your friends. For food, maybe you should just have a bunch of snacks and a Hawaiian pizza with pineapple on it or something. I went to a party before with a Hawaiian pizza and it was SOOOOOOOOOO good! For games, just buy a ton of water balloons, fill them up and play a game with them. There's one game that I know of that you can play. What you do is everybody lines up across one other person. Then you toss the balloons back and forth and eliminate teams of two as they explode. This game may sound "kiddy", but it is a riot if you have the room to permit it! Also, especially if you have a pool, get HUGE beach balls for swimming... everybody can play with them in the pool. They also had that at the Hawaiian party! At the end of the party, if you didn't want to keep the balls, you could let people take them home for their own pool. Well, good luck, and Happy Birthday!

Current Topic - HEY YA! IM GOIN TO BE 16!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party