http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

How do I cancel a birthday party

April 11 2004 at 10:57 AM
Score 2.0 (1 person)
chloebaby  (Login chloebaby)
from IP address 216.8.168.160

Hi This was my first attempt at throwing a birthday party for my daughter. She only invited 3 children because those are the only friends she has at school.
I may have to cancel her party do to the fact that maybe only 1 or no children are coming to it. No-one has called exept her best friend who said she was coming but now say's she's not coming anymore.I will wait a few more day's to see if anyone calls. My question is that if the party has to be cancelled. Do I write the parents notes(to be curtious) and send them to school with my daughter(I don't have their phone #'s)and what do I say on the notes. I don't want to have to say I am cancelling because none of her other friends are coming. I don't want to make her feel bad.
Thanks for any help

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jennifer
(Login duhfur)

Re: How do I cancel a birthday party

No score for this post
April 12 2004, 9:03 AM 

I would send notes to school and just say since no ones has rsvp I am cancelling the party. Then plan something extra special for her so she doesn't feel as bad.

chloebaby
(Login chloebaby)

Re: How do I cancel a birthday party

No score for this post
April 13 2004, 10:20 AM 

Thanks so much for responding. I have sent very curtious notes to school with my daughter today. Thanks for the help.

Deanna
(no login)

Happens

No score for this post
April 13 2005, 5:08 PM 

My Best friend was having a party yet every body said they were buisy that day only I was coming so her mom sent letters to the parents saying since nobody was coming her,her daughter and me were going shopping. Soon every body that was invited said that they could go. Her mom told them no so mabey this info can help you.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party