http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

~~*****need i deas for a 13 girl sleepover********~~

April 17 2004 at 3:06 PM
No score for this post
kim  (no login)
from IP address 141.158.89.107

hey in t he middle of may I am going to have about 8 girls including me f or a sleepover for my birthday. I need some ideas on what to do?? At all my other friends sleepovers we did the same thing.....do eachothers makeup..well I want to do something different from that. Maybe a theme?? and some ideas of what to do. thanks, kim

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
puppyeyedgirl
(no login)

Re: ~~*****need i deas for a 13 girl sleepover********~~

No score for this post
April 17 2004, 7:56 PM 

First
*Get parents ok
*how many friends?
*Where will you sleep?
*have enough room? No, cut list
*Budget
*Decide on theme
*Pick a day

4 weeks before
*make invitations
*make list of everything you need

2 weeks before
*create or buy party treats
*plan menu
*plan games
*get music

1 week before
*shop for stuff you need

2 days before
*bake and cook food

1 day before
*clean your house
*set up decorations
*wrap party treats

Themes
Make over party- do your hair, nails, give everyone a facial, make mirrors for invitations out of aluminum foil and card board

Carnival Party- do silly games like the push the peanut with your nose race etc, give peanut bag invitations, or ballon invitations, or just clown faces

Hollywood party- get a red towel and give awards for cutest pjs etc, charades, rent movies, put a big star on the room your going to be in that says V.I.F. (very important friends)

Astrology party- get some tarot cards, ouji boards etc

or just go out for dinner then go for some laser tag or something.

This year I am turning 13 as well. My birthday party, on the first of may, I am inviting 3 boys, and 2 girls and we are ordering pizza and hanging around in my basement then going to the movies and maybe bowling depending on when the movie ends and then the boys are going home and the girls are sleeping over and we are going to do whatever.

kim
(no login)

thanks

No score for this post
April 18 2004, 8:34 AM 

wow thanks alot i'm still not exactly sure what I want to do but your ideas helped..thanks

Catherine
(no login)

I need help

No score for this post
April 18 2004, 1:55 PM 

I am having a boy girl sleepover and it is at my cottage w/no parents and i need some hot ideas on wat to do! We are going skinydippin! But i need more!

puppyeyedgirl
(no login)

Re: I need help

No score for this post
April 18 2004, 4:40 PM 

Catherine, the people here are 13, we probably aren't having sex or that kind of stuff yet, so we couldn't give you any ideas. If you really want to have a sex party or something like that, please don't post on other peoples boards.

Thank you.

Kelly
(no login)

Re: I need help

No score for this post
April 20 2004, 2:47 PM 

Catherine, i think that is rlly inappropriate and we're 13 and u shouldn't b doin stuff like that until u r marryed. i don't think u should even ask 4 help on those kind of things, if u still want to do it that's ur own fault, but don't use others boards!

anne
(Login annabellathong)

i hope i can give you the idea that you need

No score for this post
April 28 2004, 1:23 PM 

well if i had a sleep over party i would,
1) rent out some scary films so that u could scare them after and during the films.
2) buy some ice cream,chocolates,popcorn,drink(fizzy or alcohol),pizza ect...

3) get into ur pj's and relaxe for a while
4) put the film on and eat/drink/scare ur m8's
5) hav a laugh a little giggle,remember this is ur party and no 1 should make a mess of it
6)play some games (fun games)
7)ask ur m8's what they want to do
8)see who can stay up the longest
9)hav a pillow fight that will keep u awake

i no this may not be the perfect sleepover that u wanted but no matter what u plan things always change so just remember be urself,have fun, and see where things lead you to on the day. if u eva want to contact me my email addy is= annabellathong@yahoo.com i will always reply no matter what.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party