http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

*13th B-day Party Ideas*

April 30 2004 at 8:01 PM
No score for this post
Morgan  (no login)
from IP address 69.161.40.145

Please help me with my 13th birthday party! I am having six girls (seven including me) spend the night. I have a pool, but NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!! Please HELP!!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login lauren55200455)

i can help a little

No score for this post
May 28 2004, 9:56 AM 

hey you know what you should have...a water fight ...but don't tell them there is one just say on the invo that to bring a chaneg of clothes(not white)and don't make teams or anything...just let them and you have a free style water fight...trust me it's so much fun

lexy
(no login)

Re: *13th B-day Party Ideas*

No score for this post
July 19 2004, 9:06 PM 

FROZEN T-SHIRT CONTEST

Objective:
Get your frozen T-shirts on first.

Game type:
Active. A lot of movement may be required.

Needed:
Frozen T-shirts

Rules:
T-Shirts are thoroughly soaked the day before and folded up like you would put them away in a drawer. Place them in the freezer overnight. For the contest, everyone grabs a frozen T-shirt and the first one to get their T-shirt all the way on wins. You can have as many players as you have T-shirts. The contestants can do anything to try and get their shirts apart. Some sit on them trying to warm them up trying to get them to melt. Have them use their imagination as to how they will get the shirt undone and on

Current Topic - *13th B-day Party Ideas*
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party