http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

BIRTHDAY JINGLE

June 28 2004 at 7:32 AM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 68.62.174.150

My nine year old is having a party . . .

Her name is Katie.

We've rented a huge waterslide.

And a cookout!

I need a jingle for the invitations . . . Anyone creative out there?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Katie
(Login k2265654t)

Jingle

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 28 2004, 2:43 PM 

1. What's better than a HUGE WATERSILDE and a tastey cook-out? ~Katie's 9th Birthday!
2. Life is sweeter with fun! COme to Katie's 9th Birthday Party and we garentee you'll enjoy thee watersilde and food !
3. Don't miss the event of the year, there'll be food, games, presents and oh yeah, the party rented a watersilde for the party guests use only!
4. 9 is a big number but a water silde is bigger still! Come to be with your friend at her 9th birthday and enjoy food and your chance to enjoy the watersilde we rented!
5. Join Katie as she enters her 9th year of life and yeah, we have a few surprizes for you as well!
Sorry,
im an enriched english student and normally have quite a knack for such things... just ask my teachers, must just be the summer getting me down. I hoped i helped (and if not, again, sorry) thanks for the chance to help out a fellow Katie! :-)

:~*::KaTiE::*~:

Kim
(no login)

Re: Jingle

No score for this post
June 29 2004, 8:08 AM 

Thank you for the jingles! I'll try them out on Katie and see which she likes the best!

me
(no login)

Re: BIRTHDAY JINGLE

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 28 2004, 5:39 PM 

SPALSH! Are you ready for katies 9th Birthday Bash?
we have a huge waterslide waiting for you!
so dont miss out especially the cook-out

hope i helped i have more if you dont like this one just tell me and ill help you! well ~*Good Luck*~

(no login)

Birthday Jingle

No score for this post
July 12 2004, 8:47 PM 

Slide on over to our house for Katie's 9th Birthday!!

Current Topic - BIRTHDAY JINGLE
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party