http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Need Ideas 4 a 13th Bday Party!!!

July 1 2004 at 6:23 AM
No score for this post
Christina  (no login)
from IP address 211.31.108.88

Hey, My b'day is in 2 weeks and i want to have a bday party but i have no idea what to do! im thinking of inviting about 6 or 7 girls and thinking of having a sleepover but im not sure. I need lots of ideas because i want to have a kool party so my friends will have fun. So if you have any ideas,I would like to hear about them. Thanx!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
nOdOuBt lOvAa
(no login)

your 13th is the biggest buddy!

No score for this post
July 2 2004, 8:49 PM 

hello sunshine- srry i like sayin that lol
ok first of all i think thats super coOl that your bday is on independence day- the fireworks are the best in cali!
loOk- i luv my girlfriends and all and you cant have a party without them, but cmon gurl this is your 13th! your a teenager nOw! and this is one of the birthdays that is super important to recognize! so what im getting at is - think abouft havin some guys over- im turning 13 in august and im havin a co-ed dance party and its gonna be awesome. if your turning 13 like me, then most likely your goin into 8th grade like me right??! so guys always make the party better, funner, and more exciting. i dont know how your parents are, but you could dance to the music you got- dont forget the slow soOngs- my favorite! and you could play some super fun games toO- such as- if your not ready for lip action- which im not really either- then you all sitin a circle and play spin the bottle and have the guy kiss your hand or cheek, you could play the dating game where theres one girl behind a curtain, and three guys on the other side, and the girl asks them questions, you could come up with sUper hilarious questions and go around with a video camera and ask them to people, and then watch it later. but if you want it to be just gurls- then have a willy wonka night:
rent the willy wonka movie
go and buy all thewilly wonka candy
watch willy wonka and every time they mention a typer of candy, you and your girlfriends eat it.
hOpe i helped, good luck have fun happy 4th!
always-
~*CaITLiN*~

nOdOuBtLoVaA
(no login)

sorry!

No score for this post
July 2 2004, 8:52 PM 

sorry i was responding to a differen message- your bday isnt on the 4th of july! srry i feel like an airhead- but i hope some of those ideas helped!!!!!!

lOl
idiotically,
caitlin

Current Topic - Need Ideas 4 a 13th Bday Party!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party