http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

SON & HUSBAND BIRTHDAY.SAME DAY.HELP NEED IDEAS

July 13 2004 at 9:24 AM
No score for this post
  (Login neciehp)
from IP address 207.144.12.22

MY SON WAS BORN ON MY HUSBANDS BIRTHDAY,AND NOW I HAVE TO PLAN FOR A 1ST & 32ND BIRTHDAY PARTY ALL IN ONE.I HAVE NO IDEA AS TO WHAT TO DO FOR THEM ON THIS DAY.PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS LET ME KNOW.THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dawn
(no login)

Re: SON & HUSBAND BIRTHDAY.SAME DAY.HELP NEED IDEAS

No score for this post
July 24 2004, 6:53 PM 

maybe you can have a big birthday party with all your husband's friends and family members (yours too) and have the younger children watching a movie with someone watching after them while your husband and friends/family are outside on the deck (wherever) and just chatting and playing adult games or something (trivial persuit) charades is always fun and gets a lot of laughs....the party will carry on, and you will deff. think of more ideas as the party is going on

hope i helped
*~*Dawn*~*

Rosie
(no login)

Here's an idea

No score for this post
August 12 2004, 7:42 AM 

Ask your son if he could just hang outside with his pals and maybe bring some drinks. After that see if his pals would like to ride there bikes. For your husband let his Frieds talk then ask if they would like to play a game. Then at night let your husband and your son dance inside with some jammin music with there good friends.

Current Topic - SON & HUSBAND BIRTHDAY.SAME DAY.HELP NEED IDEAS
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party