http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Mardi Gras party

July 21 2004 at 5:07 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 69.48.22.96

hey if anyone has had a mardi gras party i would love to hear your ideas. what games did you play? what kind of decorations? whatever else you did. i'm having about nine 15 yr. old girls over. there might be guys.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dawn
(no login)

Re: Mardi Gras party

No score for this post
July 22 2004, 11:14 AM 

if you order the orientaltrading catalog (www.orientaltrading.com) it has decorations and party favors for your party

Jordi
(Login GarysPrincess)

I've had 2

No score for this post
August 1 2004, 9:54 PM 

My birthday is really close to Mardi Gras and the last 2 years I've had Mardi Gras parties. Its alot of fun, and you can get things like a king cake (but they cost alot more and they dont serve as many as a regular cake) but the big thing with them is they have a plastic baby inside and whoever finds it will have good luck. We took a little plastic baby (that I got from a party store) to the place that was doing my cake and they put it in there for me. Plus I had alot of Mardi Gras beads (I had 144 strands) andit was only like $15 for them and everyone had some to take home. And they picked out what colors they wanted. Plus we had alot of purple green and gold decorations. It was alot of fun.

~*~Jordi~*~

(Login GarysPrincess)

Re: I've had 2

No score for this post
August 1 2004, 10:06 PM 

Oh and one of the games we played was you had 2 teams and you had a person standing about 7 feet away for each team and you had to throw necklaces at them to see how many you get get around their necks. It was surprisingly funny...

~*~Jordi~*~

Current Topic - Mardi Gras party
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party