http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

I need help right now its really important my 13th party is 4 days away!!

August 25 2004 at 3:34 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 24.151.185.237

HELP!!!!! I need some games and crafts to do at my 13th b-day party there will be 7 girls its on saturday please help! Im not big into the hawwian or 80's theme i just want simple games and crafts....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Re: I need help right now its really important my 13th party is 4 days away!!

No score for this post
August 30 2004, 5:27 PM 

you could have a reverse suprise party!

1. send out invirations to all of your friends saying ur going bowling or somthing
2.then write a second letter only for the moms to see saying~ im having a reverse suprise oarty. instead of having the origional party on (date) for bowling, i am going to (the guests name) house @ 7.30 am (or whatever time) and wake them up and surpise them with all the other people i have woken up already! then we will go to my house and have breakfast and play games! this is a reverse suprise party so only dont tell (the guests name)
thanks!

3. on the day of the party at 7:30 or what ever time in the morning u want to start waking the kids up, go to the 1st persons house. u dont want them to know your there so ask the mom if they cam leave the back door open that night . go in the house and yell SUPRISE! at them in their bed. once the wake up, tell them 2 stay in their pjs, get their present (the mom would of already picked this out the night b4 and put it by the door.

4 then you and your friend that you just woke up, go to the other persons house and you both wake them up and so on. but if u are havong a lot of kids, you have to b careful in the house so u dont wake the person up by runnung up the stairs sounding like elephants.

5 when you finnally have everyone, i forgot, (transportation is needed so ask your mom and dad or someone to take everyone to the other peoples house and bnacke home) go home and cook breakfast with panckakaes, waffles, bacon, toast, ect. aftyer you eat, tell everyone bowlings off lol and play twister, watch t,v and a sock/ slipper hop and open gifts, when your done the party will last 3 hrs (thats what mine did, ) and everones mom could pick them up. this is a fun and inexpensve way to have a party, if you have n e questions (u might cause this is confusing lol ) e mail me kweenkat@sbcglobal.net

~kat (14) (kweenkat@sbcglobal.net

Have fun!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - I need help right now its really important my 13th party is 4 days away!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party