http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

I need a sleepover invitation and games. Im turnin 12

January 22 2005 at 6:11 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 67.163.128.123

I really need stuff! My party is in a month. I still didnt make invites! I want really cute ones. It's an all girl party for the games.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Michelle
(no login)

Sleepover

No score for this post
February 1 2005, 10:42 PM 

Sleepovers can be so much fun! Don't worry, you'll get the invites out in time, 2 weeks should be plently of notice for mosy people! You should make a theme for the party and decorate according. Get ur mates to dress up or just come in their PJs. Games you could play? If you've got a kareoke machine, singing comps are so much fun or u could rent one for the night. Another fun thing to do is to find out the exact minute you were born do something special at that moment. At my last sleepover we all had hot chocolate with marshmellows at midnight!!

CATHERINE 13
(no login)

HERE

No score for this post
March 5 2005, 11:06 AM 

MAKE IT LIKE A CROSS WORD PUZZLE AND PUT THE GIRLS NAMES IN THE CROSSWORD AND HAVE
THEM TRY TO FIND THEM

(no login)

what do you mean?

No score for this post
March 14 2005, 2:00 PM 

you emailed me about a sleepover message. you said something about a crossword puzzle. what do you mean? also, do u have any more ideas? thanx

Current Topic - I need a sleepover invitation and games. Im turnin 12
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party