http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

please help me ! 12th bday party !

January 30 2005 at 6:47 PM
No score for this post
  (Login mrbjewel)
from IP address 205.188.117.9

Im having my 12th birthday party and I have no idea what to do for my birthday !!!!!!!!! If you have ANY ideas please respond !!!!! It would mean so much to me ! I want to have as much fun as possible with about 10 friends. I would appreciate it so much if you had any input !

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
lexi
(no login)

same

No score for this post
January 30 2005, 6:58 PM 

i have the same problem as you can you help me with ideas for my 11th b-day?

(no login)

i have the perfect 11th theme

No score for this post
April 30 2006, 2:17 PM 

okay im turning twelve this year and last year i had a water theme. we have a huge lawn and we were using a hose and a sprinkler. this theme was really good and everyone had lots of fun! for food do what ever but i did BBQ and that went pretty good so have fun! happy bday

Michelle
(no login)

Hawaii!

No score for this post
February 1 2005, 10:46 PM 

Have a hawaiianed theme party! :D My mate had one 2 weeks ago and it was so much fun! She had a pool and we spent the night swimming, munching on fruit & BBQ dinner and just plain having fun! There was a pinata in the shape of a hibiscus flower and the place was decorated with surfboard cardboard cutouts, streamers and frangipani flowers. Hope this helps

(Login partyhelper)

Re: please help me ! 12th bday party !

No score for this post
February 26 2005, 11:18 PM 

hey- i dont know if your party is already past but i just threw my little sisters party. we had a pop ring toss with about 24 bottles of pop from wal-mart. they're only 58 cents a peice. we played lots of games and bought all the prizes at the dollar store. then we bought glow bracelets and 12 cans of silly spray from the dollar store. we had a stobe light so we turned it on a the kids sprayed each other and ran around with their glow sticks. we had a a craft too. they all had a lot of fun.

Current Topic - please help me ! 12th bday party !
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party