http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Sexy and fun sweet 16 ideas needed!

August 14 2005 at 3:24 PM
No score for this post
  (Login hunni91789)
from IP address 72.11.22.49

I am turning 16 in September and I am having a hawaiian party. I have a pool and I am having a couple girlfriends and my boyfriend and a couple guy friends over and I need some party games that ya know the typical 16 year old will like! Not the little kid games I already know of limbo and twister but i need more cuz they will be here in my back yard for a good 5 or 6 hours. I would like to have games that make people get alittle closer ya know what i mean? Like having a bathing suit contest for girls and oiled muscles for guys! All that sexy and fun stuff if you have any really great sexy games please let me know ASAP! Any help is really appreciated!

Thanks,
Hunni

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ally
(no login)

Good game

No score for this post
August 25 2005, 11:52 AM 

A good game for party's like that is Suck and blow this is where people pass around a small peice of paper, the object is to not drop the peice of paper. The reason it is hard not to drop this is because of the way you pass it. You hold the paper up to your mouth and suck in. the suction is what is holding the paper there then someone else comes in and puts their mouth up to the paper while it is still on your mouth then they suck in and while the suck in you blow out passing the paper on to them.

frankie
(no login)

ideas

No score for this post
October 27 2005, 12:40 PM 

hey hunni, a good party game is the "chocolate game" where someone has a piece of chocolate in their mouth and they have to pass it onto the other person without using their hands, so basically snogging and passing the chocolate from one person to another ;). Then also chocolate body paint is always good fun - buy from a shop or melt some yourself it adds a good twist to a truth or dare game -- good luck! Love, frankie xxx

Current Topic - Sexy and fun sweet 16 ideas needed!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party