http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

PLEASE HELP ME COME UP WITH A THEME FOR MY 13TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

August 26 2005 at 9:48 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 69.233.11.43

Okay....I'm turning 13 on February 17th and I know it's so early to be thinking about my birthday right now but I have to....so that i can set it up early and it will be no trouble....though I don't have any party ideas! I want my 13th birthday to be at home with both boys and girls invited but what would we do? I want my party to be remembered and talked about all around the school...I was thinking about my dad cooking barbecues, having a DJ and a dance contest....I really need help....PLEASE HELP ME COME UP WITH A THEME FOR MY 13TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!! :-(

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Skater Grl
(no login)

This may help!!!

No score for this post
August 31 2005, 7:42 PM 

O.k. I'm turning 13 too on Sep.6(OMG) and all I can find are stupid ideas from moms who don't know how to have fun but I was thinking of a Fear Factor Bday with some extream stunts. Maby like putting a long bar across a pool and have people try to cross it or have people eat a bug. But I can't really think of any thing else, so your probably more creative than me any way!!! My other idea (from my mom) was to have a movie night in my house and invite all my guy friends and girl friends to my house and rent a bunch of movies and play truth or dare 9(my favorite game)!!!! Well I hope this helped a little!!!

-SKATER GIRL

(no login)

idea 4 13 bday

No score for this post
November 11 2005, 11:26 AM 

lol if u dow no wot 2 do and ya want the fear factor the go gokarting i went for ma 12 and i bin goin eva since it well kool

(no login)

help me please

No score for this post
October 8 2005, 1:45 PM 

hey i need some good ideas of what i should do for my 13th birthdat party. i was going to book a hall at a hotel and have a dj but im starting to belive that boys are coming and i want this party to be off the hook, but i need more off the hook party ideas that everybody will like and come and talk about. please help me i really need some graet ideas.

(no login)

I dunno if this will help but here it is....

No score for this post
October 9 2005, 8:57 PM 

Well, first of all when is your birthday? If it's this october or november then you should have a party at your house. Decorate your house like a haunted house with rocking chairs, fake spiders and stuff like that and at the backyard have a grave or something. Then for your birthday make everyone wear halloween costumes. Okay, make the party start like 6pm or 7 when there's no sun anymore. When all of your friends get there(tell them they have to arrive at the exact time you put on their invitations)make the house look empty, the door opened and no lights at all. Then put signs in like do not go here or else(but if theyr'e rebellious they would go there) and stuff like that....then at the end of the maze at your house you have to scare them by wearing a mask and a fake bloody knife then face the mirror which it will reflect how you look like to others and they would scream as hell. Anyways after that laugh your ass off then have your party in the graveyard(backyard). Have snacks, DJ, a punchbowl with a bloody head in the middle and get the party started. You can have a costume contest, birthday shout out, dance battles anything. It's your party and you decide.

If you're b-day is not during October or November then I think booking a hall in the hotel is a great idea. Have a DJ, make everything dark except for disco lights and stuff like that and like I said have a dance battle, and stuff like that. If you're b-day lasts til midnight then maybe you can play some games that your friends want to play or just dance all night long.

Anyways that's all the ideas I got right now so Happy advance birthday and hope your b-day will be off the hook.

(no login)

help me please

No score for this post
October 8 2005, 1:48 PM 

hey i need some good ideas of what i should do for my 13th birthdat party. i was going to book a hall at a hotel and have a dj but i starting to belive that boys are coming and i want this party to be off the hook, but i need more off the hook party ideas that everybody will like and come and talk about. please help me i really need some graet ideas.

Current Topic - PLEASE HELP ME COME UP WITH A THEME FOR MY 13TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party