http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Not soo sweet..16

August 27 2005 at 12:25 PM
No score for this post
  (Login enitsirhchic)
from IP address 68.48.130.73

Ever since i was little girl my mother promised i would have a really BIG 16 brithday party..but now that my birthday is coming up i have no idea what to have at my party so people will come I NEED MONEY TO BUY A CAR and Kids today are about partying with alchol but i dont want that at my party. I was thinking of having a henna tatoo artist and Elvis but i dont know that would be really exspenisve and Is that lame?? i would really like some hot guys to walk around with out their shirt on but i dunno were to find them. Please help any ideas are great!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
victoria
(no login)

henna good, elvis bad

No score for this post
September 5 2005, 5:28 PM 

the henna idea is pretty good, but i dont know how the guys would like it.
i think the elvis thing is kinda lame. are there gonna be guys at your party?
because if there will be i dont think you should have hired guys w/ out their shirts on. and even if there arnt guys invited, thats still kind of pushing it (to have "male models" walking around) for a 16 yr old.
how bout just have the people who are invited dress up in sexy costumes and clothing and take fun pictures?

(no login)

I have an idea!

No score for this post
September 5 2005, 5:32 PM 

How about you have a limo pick up your friends that are coming to your party? If you want, you could like go in the limo with! Have a DJ over at your party! A dance area outside or something, get some strobe lights, or a disco ball hung up on your porch roof.

Current Topic - Not soo sweet..16
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party