http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Two 13 year old girls coed parties mixed and need help*

December 2 2005 at 9:51 PM
No score for this post
PrincessDevin  (Login PrincessDevin)
from IP address 63.17.65.101

hey guys/girls anyway me and my friend are mixing are parties before christmas for are 13th birthday we have a theme of hollywood but dont know what to do for the party because we have gone rock climbing,rollerskateing,swimming,house party and dont know what to do please help
signed
princess devin

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ivette
(no login)

heyy

No score for this post
December 9 2005, 2:23 PM 

hi i'm going to be 13 too but i think what u should do is try to find some interesting stores and go little by little finding hollywood stuff i bet you'll party will rock good luck u can always send me back for more help

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: heyy

No score for this post
December 20 2005, 5:56 PM 

tell people to wear costumes and give a prize orr we did this at ccamp lol its fun :P provide like newspaper crate paper and other bits and pieces and divide people into groups of 4 - two of them are the models and you have to dress them up to look like a hollywood couple

alexis
(no login)

Re: heyy

No score for this post
July 19 2006, 8:18 AM 

hey,
for my 13th party i had about 13 people so i decorated my backdeck with x-mas lights (trust me it turns out really cool when it gets dark for the last hour of the party) and also we did truth or dare and did a bonfire its an instant success

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party