http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

40th birthday gift idea

December 8 2005 at 4:15 PM
No score for this post
  (Login javamom2)
from IP address 64.180.37.33

My friends and i will all be turning 40 in the same year. I have two special friends that i want to get meaningfull gifts for. I have known them both since we were 15. I don't have a lot of money or ideas. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sallie

p.s. i don't want "gag" gifts

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Michelle
(Login derk_luvs_you)

Re: 40th birthday gift idea

No score for this post
December 9 2005, 10:25 PM 

Well I am 13 so I'm not exactly sure, but I have a mom in her 40's and she always gets really nice bath sets or stuff like that. You know that store "Bath and Body Works"? You get a whole bunch of sprays, lotions, bath soaps. It's not the money that counts, it's the thought! And I am sure whatever you get your friends they will love and cherish it no matter what. Well good luck and happy birthday!

Michelle

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
December 20 2005, 6:38 PM 

by them something that reminds you of your childhood, for example back when you were 15 what were your favourite bands? who was your movie start crush when you were 17? what's their fave food?

get lots of little things like that and put them together in a box, (a shoe box, or something a little nicer you've got lying around) and then cover the box in photos that you have together and write a message on the front

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
December 20 2005, 6:39 PM 

hmm i forgot to add - as to who you're fave bands were - get them their cd like classic hits or something, and a photo of their movie star crush

i probably should have added that in :P ah well you know know :)

ciao, rach

(no login)

Birthday Gifts

No score for this post
January 19 2006, 9:25 PM 

Hi ... when you've had friends that long they are more like angels ... how about the "Willow Tree" angels - Cracker Barrel usually carries a big line of them and they are really thoughtful, caring gifts.

Current Topic - 40th birthday gift idea
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party