http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Need help with pet birthday.

March 7 2006 at 3:57 PM
No score for this post
  (Login ajcastle4)
from IP address 24.222.194.58

My daughter is having a party March 31st with 4 of her friends she loves animals any ideas on what games they could play or cake ideas help i am stumped. She was thinking of Littlest pet shop theme that would include all animals Dogs, Cats, Hamsters, Fish, Birds, Frogs and anything else that pet shops sell. The only idea we have is buying small dog dishes from the dollar store and serving the ice cream and cake in them and useing some of the little plastic butterfly carry cases for take home treat containers.
Angie

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
MAggie
(no login)

littlest pet shop party

No score for this post
April 9 2006, 7:47 PM 

did you have any luck? my daughter wants a littlest pet shop party and I could use some ideas. I found 3 packs of littlest pet shop characters at Target.
Thanks

Party Mom
(no login)

Any Luck!

No score for this post
September 24 2006, 8:57 AM 

I wish someone makes Littlest Pet shop Birthday invites or packages. I am going to make my own invites and buy single packs of the toys for the goody bag (instead of candy). However I am stumped on a crafty projects for my soon to be 9 year old girl. One Idea is to print out some of the coloring pages on www.littlestpetshop.com and have the girls color them. However this seems so blah for the 8 year olds. We were thinking of something crafty that the girls can take home and use with their petshop, like a pet house. I am thinking of getting diposable containers and have the girls decorate them.

Current Topic - Need help with pet birthday.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party