http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

16th Glow Party- Love Ideas and your thoughts

August 14 2006 at 1:45 PM
No score for this post
shannon  (no login)
from IP address 65.1.202.139

I have been thinking hard about a party for my sons 16th B-Day. First I thought of a luau and he said to kiddish so off to think. I came up with a Glow Party. I would love ideas and suggestions from anyone. Approx. 40 teens ages 14-17 will be there. We may have a glow party bus complete with DJ for 2 hours if the cost allows $225 unless they charge to travel to our home and if that adds too much we will have to pass. Looking at having the party in our backyard from 7-11 PM. The first 2 hours we will have a bon fire with hot dogs and samores, Swim, games etc. I have purchased a glow volleyball, glow basketball, glow billard balls, glow fresbees, glow beach balls for the pool, 3 Dozen glow balloons to fill with helium and place around the area and on the tables for centerpieces , glow straws, and glow necklaces. They all have the glow sticks that go in them to light up. My son wants to play music and let everyone mingle. He would also like some games but I can't think of games that 14-17 year olds would like. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated and if they went along with the glow theme even better. I am going to use black construction paper as the base on the invitations and print the information on florescent paper to glue on top leaving a black border. Actually I have a son who is turning 14 also so we have 1 huge party instead of 2 so he will have friends there also. They are wanting competitve type games where their friends can compete against each other.
Let me know your thoughts and ideas!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dr. Nelson
(no login)

From the dentist point of veiw!

No score for this post
January 13 2007, 3:51 PM 

its a great idea but when having the bon fire remember that kids with braces will not be able to have smores and some wont be able to have hot dogs! buy some soft food too!

From the dentist point of veiw~

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party