http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

14th b-day party, low budget. Any Ideas HELP!!

December 27 2006 at 10:17 AM
No score for this post
Hannah Sanderson  (Login hippyhoneydew)
from IP address 212.159.23.149

Hi
I'm 14 on the 3rd January and I have no idea what to do. I went swimming last year, and my friends have already done shopping and bowling. Ice skating is too expensive, no space for a sleepover and my sister's boyfriend might be around. Still not sure whether to invite boys or not! If I do there'll be 7 people including me if not 5.
HELP!
thank you
xx

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Laura
(no login)

Re: 14th b-day party, low budget. Any Ideas HELP!!

No score for this post
December 27 2006, 11:36 AM 

how about seeing a movie?
hope it helps
laura
xxx

Kaylee
(no login)

Re: 14th b-day party, low budget. Any Ideas HELP!!

No score for this post
December 27 2006, 11:37 AM 

I have the same thing. I'm turning 14 on January 15th and mine is a low-budget too. I do have space for a sleepover, I'm not going to invite boys, there'll be 6 or 7 people including me and my sister, and 4 or 5 not including me or my sister. I don't want to have the party at home, I went to Mulligan's last year, ice skating is probably not a good idea. I really want to just choose one or two friends and go to Disneyland, but that probably won't happen. We don't have Annual Passports anymore. We're probably going to a movie, but after looking on the Internet I've noticed there aren't any interesting movies coming out in January. :{

(no login)

Same Position!!!x I need ideas too!!!!x

No score for this post
December 30 2006, 5:43 AM 

Hi, i'm in the same position really, i'm going to be 15 on the 18th feb.. i guess i've got more time than you but neway.. my mum doesn't like big sleepovers because no one would be quiet at 5 o clock in the morning... and i haven't got enough money to go to a restruant and buy everything.. last year i took about 6 or my friends to Bella Pasta (now caled Bella Italia) and it cost a fortune!!! Never again.. i wanted to do a fancy dress party but i know that would cost a fortune too... all my friends usually organise to go out to pizza hut or something and then slipt the bill up into how many people are there.. so maybe what you can do is organise everything but get everyone to pay for themselves.. so really it's a nice meal out and at the same time celebrating your birthday :D hope i helped xx If anyopne has ideas for me then please reply, thanks xx

Hannah Sanderson
(no login)

Thank you

No score for this post
December 30 2006, 8:07 AM 

Thank you guys for all your help
I've found a place in town where you can paint mugs and plates
and I've decided to do that, it's still a bit expensive but it's fun :)
much better than ice skating or swimming!
Thanks again
Hannah

Current Topic - 14th b-day party, low budget. Any Ideas HELP!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party