http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

NEED 15th BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEAS ASAP !

January 2 2007 at 10:08 AM
No score for this post
Gabrielle  (no login)
from IP address 70.82.116.59

at first i didnt think i was gonna have a party, but now i want to.
i need something fun, for a bunch of 14 and 15 year olds who arent really the dance type. and i need ideas quickly because my birthday is in 10 days !
so i need to send out invites really soon

- i have a big basement (+ big house... )
- maybe co-ed ?
- parents are gonna be there
- i like almost every kind of music
- there's probably going to be a lot of people
- my friend's birthday is in February, should we do a double party in about mid-January ?

- PLEASE HELP !!

Thanks !!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
marie
(no login)

hey

No score for this post
January 2 2007, 1:06 PM 

I think you should have a double bday so then u will have more time 2 plan and the party will be even better. my friend's is the 11th and mine is the 20th and we r having a double bday its our 14th bday. anyways just a little idea if ur friends dont like 2 dance still play music just burn a variety of songs so everyone will like it. make sure there is something 2 do for everyone. how many r u having? im gonna have around 50. but when everyone gets there the party kinds of plays out. just make sure u have the regular stuff drinks, decorations, & food if u want.

Gabrielle
(no login)

No score for this post
January 2 2007, 1:21 PM 

Thanks for the idea !!
:)

Sarah
(no login)

ideas

No score for this post
January 6 2007, 3:03 PM 

Is your birthday on the 12th too? I'm turning 18. Watch good movies, have lots of food around, and board games . Last year I made a "How Well Do you Know Sarah" Quiz about me and the one who got the most right got a prize. I found a couple of easy to make games from the show "Whose Line is it Anyway?" if you like comedy.

Gabrielle
(no login)

Thank you !

No score for this post
January 6 2007, 5:58 PM 

Ohh thanks !! :D
Well, happy birthdayy !

Gabrielle
xxx

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party