http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

First birthday party planning tips-Kids entertainment

March 25 2014 at 11:23 AM
No score for this post
Naceur Joe Boujja  (Login californiapuppets)
from IP address 182.188.139.129

Follow these 5 simple steps to throw a fabulous 1st birthday party for your child.

1. Timing:

Most parents like to scheduled their kid’s first birthday party around their child’s nap and meal time. A two hour event is usually long enough to do all that’s needed for a first birthday party in this case.

Increasingly though, I have seen more and more families throwing a much larger batch for a first birthday party. These are usually prolonged parties, serving meals, hiring entertainment and even renting party halls to hold the party. This a great way to share quality happy moments with your friends and family. Do not expect your baby to go through all of the activities. For an enjoyable time, try not to break your child’s routine of food, change and sleep. You may be extra busy, but your baby should come first. That should cut down on the level of stress to you and to your child. Designate a family member early on to help with this task. If your child is very attached to you, you should delegate some of the party tasks to friends and family. Your baby will look at you for comfort in this changed environment. It’s important that you stay calm, as your baby will sense any signs of stress in you and start to get fussy.

2. Party theme:

A party theme will help you organize your event more efficiently. A common Theme makes shopping for your event much easier, plus it adds a sense of harmony to your general party atmosphere.

3. Plan activities for the kids

Fun party games related to your theme. Hiring a professional kids’ entertainer will pay great dividend.

4. Simple foods for the kids

like pizza and finger foods are usually more than enough. For adults, variety is the spice of life.

5. A slide show of your baby’s photos or video clips set to music is a great way to share the child’s first year of life with your guests. If that proves to be difficult, then a simple collage of printed pictures glued onto a color poster board will do the trick. Hang the poster above where the cake cutting will take place. This a great way to share your baby’s development with your guests.

NOTE: Simply copy these search terms into your favorite search engine, like google, yahoo or msn. use them to shop for party supplies, entertainment, party games, party tips or party themes:

1st birthday party places
kids birthday party supplies
birthday party decorations
1st birthday party
birthday party favors
1st birthday party invitations
1st birthday party tips
1st birthday part planning
first birthday party
Child Party
party family
party family fun
1st Birthday Clown Kids Birthday
birthday party location
kids party supplies
Baby’s 1st Birthday Party
1st Birthday Clown Kids Birthday
1st Birthday Party Ideas
birthday child

For details: www.californiapuppets.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
mypartyprduction
(Login mypartyproduction)

Event Planner in Beverly Hills,Los Angeles,Orange and Ventura Country

No score for this post
March 30 2014, 6:11 PM 

very nice!

www.mypartyproduction.com
Event Planner in Beverly Hills,Los Angeles,Orange and Ventura Country

Arthi Comrie
(Login ArthiComrie)

Birthday cakes in Auckland

No score for this post
April 2 2014, 12:17 AM 

Thanks for your suggestion.These tips are very helpful for me in next month because I am celebrating 1st birthday of my son.I am so confusing about the venue.If you have any good suggestion please suggest me.I also so confusing to choose birthday cake.I ordered a chocolate cake to cakebite,is it Right???Suggest..

Ava
(Login Ava122)

Kids first B-day Party

Score 5.0 (1 person)
April 3 2014, 5:54 PM 

Personally, I'm not much of a fan of throwing a party for a child that's 1 years of age, but I'll certainly implement some of these ideas when my boy gets a little older, and is able to appreciate the goings-on. Thanks for sharing!

Chrisharmen
(Login Chrisharmen)

Birthday Party

No score for this post
April 8 2014, 5:15 AM 

This is an amazing list that includes all imperative points.
http://mosaicdubai.com/

mary stratton
(Login Marystratton)

Re: Birthday Party

No score for this post
September 19 2014, 11:00 PM 

Check out the list and the Party/Event organizers.

http://www.montagepromo.com/services.php?page=services#!/Kids-Events-Dubai

SamanthaWilliam
(Login SamanthaWilliams)

Wonderful round-up!

No score for this post
October 22 2014, 11:13 PM 

Thanks a bunch for the awesome birthday party ideas! I love throwing parties for my kids and for me, planning fun games for kids to keep them entertained are the most important element of any kid's party.

Here is the link to the fun activities that will surely bring lots of giggles to your kids’ party http://sandbiz.wordpress.com/2014/10/14/fun-activities-that-bring-lots-of-giggles-to-your-kids-beach-party/

Angela Reese
(Login angelareese)

First Birthday Party Planning

No score for this post
January 14 2015, 1:58 AM 

First birthday party plannings are necessary to preparing the best birthday party for your kids. With a well considered organise and plan, there is little be avoid and also the entertainment you envisioned for the little kids goes away without a problem!

Balloons Abuzz
(Login abuzz)

Helium, Party and Birthday Balloons in Perth - BalloonsAbuzz

No score for this post
July 20 2015, 11:13 PM 

This is a very informative post. As the first birthday party plannings are important to setting up the best birthday party for your children. Everyone loves to throw parties for their kids, planning some fun games for the kids to keep them entertained are the most important element of any kid's party. Thank you for the suggestions.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
http://www.boardmanweb.com/party