Messages remain here indefinitely. Contact Johnny Bob for further information.

Return to Index  

This is the way i feed my family

May 1 2003 at 2:02 PM
john doe"the noise maker"  (no login)
from IP address 24.171.69.184

To whome it may concern,

Music is a source of income to feed my family.I'm sorry if the music is bothersome to you,but I pay my rent timely every month with no help from my neighbors.I have spoke to several people around the neighborhood and no one else has a problem with it as long as it ends at a decent hour.Even the police have said that they can't hear it very well until they get right up on the porch,but they do have to make contact when a complaint is made.I could understand all the fuss if the music exceeded past 10p.m.,but it has never for the first time.It has usually ended by 8p.m..Instead of being upset about the drums....be thankful it isn't a place the police go for other reasons such as .....drugs,fighting,etc.......We are good people who mean not to disturb anyone,but when it comes to where we can't do what it is that helps provide for our family then we think it is a bit rediculous.The reason we rented this house was for the basement to be used as a practice area for the band.We don't pay over $400 a month to be told what to do in our own home.If other people want to pay our rent then we will comply with the rules of our neighbors.

Thank you,
John Doe

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
  Johnny Bob's   ARCHIVES    CHAT ROOM    HOME    LOCAL-LINKS