Messages remain here indefinitely. Contact Johnny Bob for further information.

Return to Index  

followups

June 1 2015 at 7:27 PM
Johnny Bob  (Login jbob)
Owner
from IP address 75.129.245.164

Response to v2 (update May 6)

Please feel free to post any comments here and I'll probably approve them. I must moderate because of past problems.

I'm continuing to read about the Ameren Smart Meters and am now updating the links on my special webpage accordingly:
http://www.johnnybob.com/smartmeters.htm

So look for the latest updates there.

There are several categories of problems with the smart meters: safety, health, and privacy. I might also add a 4th category, "legal", which includes laws, rules, and directives passed by the Federal/State/Local jurisdictions. My links cover all of these areas and I'm learning new things daily. I'm not an attorney but am trying to lay the framework for future legal action, if necessary.

How exactly do we oppose the smart meters most effectively? That's difficult to say because I'm not getting any feedback so far. Only one neighbor has mentioned that they're also Opting-Out. Another mentioned the privacy issue. Any/all advice appreciated. Nobody pays much attention to a feeble old man, it seems. My only weapon is words.

If you subscribe to Netflix, get the DVD movie (documentary): "Take Back Your Power" (2013). It's a couple of years old but still an excellent introduction to this issue. Very well done, IMO. It made me aware that the entire world is being put onto a universal power grid via these smart meters which can be controlled by governments at the push of a button. Big brother is taking a sneaky back door method into totally controlling our lives and actions. Shades of George Orwell's "1984". It's happening now...today.

Cheers,
JohnnyBob

just talking to myself, again, I guess... happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
  Johnny Bob's   ARCHIVES    CHAT ROOM    HOME    LOCAL-LINKS