Messages remain here indefinitely. Contact Johnny Bob for further information.

Return to Index  

sneaky

June 10 2015 at 1:18 AM
Johnny Bob  (Login jbob)
Owner
from IP address 24.216.118.159

Response to smart.johnnybob.com

They're being installed on houses now and my neighborhood is already pretty much blanketed. I checked last week and didn't see any, except one where a new garage was constructed several weeks ago. Now today when I checked, everyone within a few blocks has one.

From where I am sitting now, there are a dozen or more smart meters zapping me with microwaves within a ~150 foot radius.

They're being very quiet and stealthy about it, using plain black pick-up trucks, no markings, no uniforms, etc. Nobody would be the wiser unless you know beforehand what's happening. I opted-out, and they haven't tried to put one on my house (yet), thankfully.

I don't need or want any personal confrontations with them, but am prepared to defend myself and my property however the situation warrants.

--------

P.S. That's electric meters only. I didn't check gas meters. Someone from the local Ameren told me awhile back that they don't even have any gas smart meters available. Don't know how reliable that info is...

--------

P.P.S. I saw some other smart meter installations in progress today and again they are not using Ameren trucks nor uniforms. Some of the trucks have lettering on the side as if from various construction companies, but I didn't notice anything specific. One of them had a flashing yellow light, but the others were all just plain ordinary pickup trucks. Again they are obviously being stealthy and avoiding identifying themselves to the public. There's no way to know what they're doing just be looking.

This message has been edited by jbob from IP address 24.216.118.159 on Jun 11, 2015 1:50 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
  Johnny Bob's   ARCHIVES    CHAT ROOM    HOME    LOCAL-LINKS