Messages remain here indefinitely. Contact Johnny Bob for further information.

Return to Index  

a plan of action

June 19 2015 at 11:01 PM
Johnny Bob  (Login jbob)
Owner
from IP address 24.216.116.181

Response to how to block microwave radiation

http://www.icc.illinois.gov/docket/publiccomments.aspx?no=12-0298

ICC kindly accepted my public comment (at least temporarily) even though it's probably the wrong case number (but closest I could find). That seems like some kind of achievement. Also it's listed in the top 10 by the google search engine if you look for "STOP smart meters from Ameren!". Ameren's paid ad is always at the top, but we're nibbling away a bit around the edges.

At times like this I wish I was a lawyer. In any case, here's my analysis of the situation...

(1) An organization of some kind is needed. What and how? Maybe some kind of coalition of existing groups.

(2) How do we get Obama and the feds to cut off the $ subsidies? Without that easy money, the utility companies would not be very interested in smart meters, IMO.

(3) How do we get the corresponding Illinois law revoked (vetoed by former governor Quinn, but overridden because Ameren pays cash bribes to state legislators)?

(4) How do we get it taken to the IL or US Supreme Court (violation of privacy, property rights, safety issues, serious health risks re cancer etc, etc)?

This message has been edited by jbob from IP address 24.216.116.181 on Jun 19, 2015 11:03 PM

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
  Johnny Bob's   ARCHIVES    CHAT ROOM    HOME    LOCAL-LINKS