Messages remain here indefinitely. Contact Johnny Bob for further information.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

pro-noise people are anti-social

March 14 2002 at 11:55 PM
Johnny Bob  (Login jbob)
Owner
from IP address 63.62.138.56

I believe that pro-noise people are anti-social, by nature. For them noise is a weapon to use against society, humanity, their neighbor, or whomever they hate. That's unacceptable conduct and should be labeled as such. It's bad to cause others grief, pain, and suffering with noise, and those who do so are bad people. It's immoral and unethical. It should be made criminal behavior under the law with stiff penalties. It should also become socially unacceptable to disturb others with noise, much in the same way as smoking tobacco in enclosed public places is unacceptable. If you want to make a lot of noise or smoke cigarettes, fine, but do it in private and don't disturb or harm others with your selfish noise making and pollution of the communal air.
--
Helicop9 ~ http://jbob2000.tripod.com/
Save the Tigers - Make Helicopters Extinct!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Johnny Bob
(Login jbob)
Owner

Low-flying helicopters are antisocial - so stop voting for the ineffectual beaurocrats!

March 18 2002, 11:23 AM 

Well, I've done about all I can, and it doesn't seem to have any effect. Nobody seems to be listening, or if they are, they aren't doing anything to try to fix the problem. Obviously the people we elect to represent us in this city, county, state, and country do not care if people are greatly disturbed by these low-flying helicopters.

I have therefore decided to stop voting completely in all elections, until such time as this horrible noise problem is fixed. I will not assist any further with my vote in validating such an ineffectual and uncaring bunch of beaurocrats.

So, no more voting for me...
Johnny Bob

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
  Johnny Bob's   ARCHIVES    CHAT ROOM    HOME    LOCAL-LINKS