Messages remain here indefinitely. Contact Johnny Bob for further information.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

improve your health by reducing rf/emf exposure

July 28 2015 at 4:23 PM
JohnnyBob  (Login jbob)
Owner
from IP address 75.129.247.208

We all have health problems eventually as we grow older. There are many possible causes, some obvious, some not so obvious. In the latter category is rf/emf exposure because it's something most of us can't detect with our five human sensory organs. Reportedly a few people are hypersensitive and can hear rf frequencies in the 300 MHz to 3 GHz range as a buzzing noise or clicking sound, but I'm not one of them.

Call me an old fuddy-duddy, if you wish, but please try to reduce your rf/emf exposure. OK? I am certain it a current major cause of our health problems.

Best is to opt-out of smart meters from the power company which emit microwave radiation constantly, 24 hours per day, as many as 6,000 high intensity pulses per minute. If you already have one, get it replaced with an analog meter.

Otherwise, put up some shielding on the inside wall opposite the smart meter(s). You don't have to cover the entire wall. It doesn't have to be more than about a yard wide/high if directly opposite the meter on the outside.

Anything metal. Aluminum foil is better than nothing. Mylar also works. You can buy Mylar survival blankets at sporting goods stores, or order rolls of the stuff from Amazon, fairly cheaply. Double it over a few times. Best would be a copper sheet. Next best would be a steel sheet such as used in air ducts, which you can get at a local hardware store or heating & air conditioning shop.

I'm continuing to study these things, and only about 20% of the radiation is to the inside. The signal is much stronger on the outside. Try to stay at least 6 feet away from the outside of the meter, the further the better. Also avoid staring at it from short distances as it may damage the eyes. You can wrap the outside of the meter with something metal to reduce the radiation a lot. Even an aluminum turkey baking/basting pan will help. Tie it on with a yellow ribbon if you wish! happy.gif It won't prevent the power company from receiving the signal. It's like reducing cell phone signal strength from 4 bars to 1 bar. It will still work.

If you are emotionally bonded to your cell phone, please use it in speakerphone mode (only) and hold as far away as possible from the head and body. Carrying it activated next to your body such as on your belt is a no-no. At least carry it in a purse or briefcase, not next to your body. Using earphones is also a no-no, giving the worst possible rf/emf exposure. Turn it off when not using it, especially overnight when you're sleeping. Get rid of it entirely if possible.

Cordless landline telephones are also unnecessary. My cheap corded phone from Walmart works fine. It has a loud speakerphone so I don't need to use the handset. Includes a digital answering machine. Also works to make/receive calls with the handset even if the power goes out. If you don't use your landline phone often anyway, this shouldn't be much of an inconvenience.

Wifi at home is totally unnecessary. If you have it, turn it off and get some ethernet cables instead. They're cheap online and a lot more reliable than wifi anyway. Avoid public places that have wifi. Some advertise it, some don't. Let them know why you're staying away (spread the word!).

A lot of the big retail chain stores and some public places such as the courthouse and government buildings now have scanners which look at your body with microwaves when you enter/exit. Typically they appear as large metal bar rectangles on both sides of the entrance/exit. It's like walking through a microwave oven or getting blasted with radar a close range - not a very good idea. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif Avoid them. Get around them if possible. You don't need such rf/emf exposure! Again, let them know why you're staying away (spread the word!).

Another simple method that helps is to turn off all unused electronic devices, particularly overnight when you're sleeping. That also helps reduce the power bill a lot. My electric bills have declined by 25%+ since I started doing so. I used to leave several computers and the TV running constantly, but not anymore. I turn them off or unplug them when not in use, which is easy if they're plugged into a power strip or UPC. It's just a matter of habit now, not really an inconvenience.

The life you save may be your own, and your family...

Johnny Bob

"Power concedes nothing without a demand.
It never did and it never will.
Find out just what any people will quietly submit to
and you have found out the exact measure
of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

--Frederick Douglass (1818-1895), author, former slave

This message has been edited by jbob from IP address 75.129.247.208 on Aug 3, 2015 11:43 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
  Johnny Bob's   ARCHIVES    CHAT ROOM    HOME    LOCAL-LINKS