3-7 in last 10...

by Freak

Not championship material.

Blow the phuking thing up.

If homer was a smart man, he would shop Bobs at the deadline. Get something good. Sell of Kimmo, Carle and Coburn.

Revamp the d like he did the forwards last year. Sell Hartnell to LA. Get Bernier back.

Pitch JVR and Carle for Nash. Walk from Jagr. Sell Briere.

Enough of doing enough to make the playoffs. Establish a game plan, and stick to it.

JVR/Hartnell/ Timo/Coburn/Carle/ Pronger/ Bobs...buy out Breezy in the new CBA penalty-free buy out.

You would have 33 million freed up, - minus whatever prospects you get back. Time to do it right. We have the talent at forward. We also need to strike while the iron is hot with Hartnell. Topline player (right now), low cap hit for what he is doing this year. You should be able to get something decent back. Get what they can for Kimmo. He's been great, but is clearly buckling from the pressure/ wear/ age. I don't see many expecting Carle back. I have lost faith in Bobs. He has been hanging with Breezy too much. Coburn...could get a pretty return for. Youngish, low cap hit for top 4, big. Could revamp this team and make them lethal. Patience is all that would be needed.

Posted on Feb 18, 2012, 6:25 PM
from IP address 70.67.34.227

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Great idea some players I wouldn't move though.. faithfullyflyers, Feb 18, 2012
  2. Game plan. WCF, Feb 18, 2012

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement