It's not the Shenanigans Pitts, it's the WHININGby PA
I don't mind the gamesmanship. It's the whining about getting hit that bugs us.
No one here is whining about the hit on Briere. We're upset that Crosby - the NHL's poster-boy - all he does is b*tch and m*an that he doesn't get preferential treatment on every shift.
Posted on Apr 2, 2012, 8:54 PM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- I just don't see it that way. Pitts, Apr 2, 2012
- Briere?. PA, Apr 2, 2012
- and the whining wouldn't even be bad IF. Icer, Apr 3, 2012
- I have no problem with little cheap shots. PA, Apr 3, 2012
- hsqhlz8g. AliceSom, Jan 12, 2017
- Seriously? Honestly?. CaliFlyer, Apr 3, 2012