what I posted on another board...opinions?

by Pelle31

I may be in the minority here but all these comments are doing nothing but making the Flyers look like baby whiners.

ok. maybe make some statements on monday but to drag this out into mid week is weak...

what good comes of it? we are in their heads already. we own them in their building already. we have all the momentum. it's dumb IMO.....

some said we are trying to grease the refs. I said they wouldn't even make a slashing call on Cindy right off a faceoff on a Pens PP to even it up. do you think they will make a call because we complain in the press.

I also brought up Gina and that fight he started in the playoffs where he was the instigator and didn't get suspended. history says they gets the favors.

Again I asked what good comes of it since we've owned them the last couple years?

Posted on Apr 4, 2012, 7:02 PM
from IP address 96.247.148.111

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. they do look like whiners-Lavy is crying about their fourth line. TimZ, Apr 4, 2012
    1. Yah, I agree. When I heard Briere complain they were trying to hurt him.... Sedsey, Apr 4, 2012
    2. Lava WAS crying. Icer, Apr 5, 2012
      1. I don't think those 3 comments are from who they say they are. Pitts, Apr 5, 2012
        1. If it were a Penguins fan hijacking names. Icer, Apr 5, 2012
          1. ha ha ha. Pitts, Apr 5, 2012

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement