Yes, Crosby, with quotes:

by PA

Crosby had a hold of him, let go, and Adams stepped in. It was good that it happened that way, really, silly for Crosby to get tuned up, honestly, but Sidney was doing some pulling early on until Adams got in there. I just watched the replay again, it was a LOT of pulling for about 15 seconds before Adams stepped in.

Watch the ESPN replay, Pitts. Curious what your take is.

Here's Crosby's quote afterward, AP:

After the game a reporter asked Crosby is that was a reflection of the teams frustration.

I dont like any guy on their team. His glove was near me, he went to pick it up and I pushed it, Crosby said.

Because why, Im sorry? the reporter said.

I dont like him, Crosby said.

Why dont you like him? Crosby was asked.

Because I dont like him. I dont like any guy on their team. So ... , Crosby said.

A few minutes later, Crosby went back to the incident.

Guys are emotional and theres a lot of stuff going on out there," he said. "Theres no reason to explain. I dont have to sit here and explain why I pushed a glove away. Theyre doing a lot of things out there, too. You know what? We dont like each other. Was I going to sit there and pick up his glove for him? What was I supposed to do?

The same reporter suggested he could have skated away.

Skate away? OK, well, I didnt that time, Crosby shot back. Its the playoffs and a lot of things happen out there from both sides. Everyone is guilty of it. Nobody is blaming anyone here. Its heated out there and thats what the playoffs are like.

Posted on Apr 15, 2012, 10:19 PM
from IP address 64.121.102.63

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Thanks for that. Pitts, Apr 15, 2012
    1. Here's the clip. PA, Apr 15, 2012
      1. BEST PART ABOUT THIS CLIP.... BUTCH, Apr 16, 2012
        1. ref watches 14 and 28 get cheap shots in the video. BUTCH, Apr 16, 2012
    2. not your fault. Icer, Apr 15, 2012
      1. You may be right. Pitts, Apr 15, 2012
    3. agreed all around, BTW. PA, Apr 15, 2012
  2. comments abound. Icer, Apr 15, 2012
    1. those quotes are just so telling... it's frisking... WAH.. PA, Apr 15, 2012
      1. I think it's just frustration. Pitts, Apr 15, 2012
        1. Here's the video of the interview, Crosby holding back frustrated tears (no lie). PA, Apr 15, 2012
          1. Lol...I don't have to watch it. Pitts, Apr 15, 2012
            1. Frustration does not make running at players' heads acceptable. PA, Apr 15, 2012
              1. Agreed. Pitts, Apr 15, 2012
                1. they won't make any. PA, Apr 15, 2012

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement