lol.....

by dl

Not all.....try listening and reading the other teams sports writers and coaches. You might just find out they think their team is pretty good and can acturally win. As for the media, wait till after a series and then you will get the real reason a team won rather than an opinion.

Gee you make it soo simple, listen to the experts and if they are wrong it is because the favored team was lacadasical. So Jersey didn't win, the Flyers lost!!!!! All PL has to tell the Flyers is hustle more, don't be lacadasical, get your head out your arse. No substitutions, NO adustments...just don't be lacadasical?????????? Heck you and I can do that.

So see if I got it.....The Favored Pens by MOST experts were too lacadasical against the Flyers? And how about Vancouver, becoming so lackadasical against the Sports writers and experts underdog Kings? I got it !!!!

What I am saying is the Flyers CAN beat that system, but Jersey has also proven they can beat the Flyers system. AND NO, I am not saying it is simple, but rather far from that. I just believe in giving credit when credit is due! I am just in awe people feel that it is hands down the Flyers series when during the regular season they went toe to toe, and after an 82 game season the Flyers had one more point.

Posted on May 2, 2012, 5:59 PM
from IP address 174.55.18.172

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. kettle?. Icer, May 2, 2012
    1. well at least..... dl, May 3, 2012
      1. enlighten me dan. Icer, May 3, 2012
        1. My opinion.... Freak, May 3, 2012
          1. not sure of what....... dl, May 4, 2012
        2. that's the problem..... danline, May 4, 2012
          1. more of the same...... Icer, May 4, 2012
            1. they are two evenly matched teams..... dl, May 4, 2012

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement