Deserving loss

by Sedsey

Really, they were lucky to even get to OT as they were outmanned almost all night and no Flyers player had the body language that they wanted to be a difference maker. After a ****** like Hartnell, Carle, and Lilja pulled it was a fluke Briere tied it.

But, did they learn the lesson of that tying goal? Go to the net while a shot is taken? Stop there? Score? Nope...too much coasting by and nobody wants to shoot the puck.

Geesh, NJ is NYR lite, and the Flyers don't convince me in the slighest they are interested in paying the proice to win this series.

Nice ******* line change in OT. Are you serious? A mistake like that deserves a loss. They had every break but simply did not show up as men for the last two games.

I'll be at a concert for game 4. When I get home to watch the replay I expect to see a Flyers team with self delusional thoughts slapped out of their faces. Run and gun is dead. Cycle, hard work, and desperation for every puck battle is what we need. I would say that went about 75% to the Devils tonight.

Richly deserved loss. I'm disgusted with how they are throwing away this opportunity.

Posted on May 3, 2012, 11:00 PM
from IP address 64.201.178.44

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. difference makers. Icer, May 4, 2012
    1. Pens vs Devils. Outland, May 4, 2012

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement