tanks Windy.....

by dl

for saying it for me. Defense wins Champeionships! In the back of your mind...mine too, like when they gave up 10 goals? Much credit is due to this team who is battling hard, after losing 2 of their top 3 dmen, and their 6th or 7th dman in Bourdon. Do that to Jersey, and this series is 3-0 Flyers right now. But hey, it is what it is.

However, ALL is NOT lost. I believe if the Flyers win the next game, they will win the series in 7. The Flyers carried the play at times last night, more so than game two. They lost their momentum woth the layoff, but it appears they have come back, and with their backs to the wall, the next game is it. Last night's game was a toss up, and I think the Flyers can continue to gain that edge in time of possession.

So, the Flyers get the Devils to play their style mostly in game ONE, and the Flyers win.
Devils style in game two the Devils win.
For the most part a slight edge to the Devils in game 3, a close win for the Devils.
The Flyers must find an edge, and it appears they may be getting closer., and game 4 will be the tell tale.

Posted on May 4, 2012, 9:48 AM
from IP address 174.55.18.172

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Hey Dan. WCF, May 4, 2012

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement