Shane Doan sets an example for the Flyersby Sedsey
On this very day, we see a man's play win a hockey game. Shane Doan goes in and hits Hal Gill, who is much bigger than him, knocks him on his ***, walks off the boards and flips a prayer that is answered by a two bank pinball shot and Phoenix wins 1-0.
He did not take a lazy circle. He did not pull up. He committed to a hit. He scored. His team won.
Do it, Flyers. Let's see some men doing their physical utmost to achieve victory, a complete turnaround from the garbage that too many of the minutes of the last two games has featured.
Bring in Rinaldo! Wellwood to the 4th line and under 10 minutes, please. Better yet, bring in Rinaldo and Zolniercyzk and then we'll get some action! Soft players are not needed.
Posted on May 4, 2012, 10:33 PM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- My 2nd round picks are a travesty. Outstradamus, May 4, 2012
- i agree. Pelle31, May 4, 2012
- he is an answer........ dl, May 5, 2012
- he has to change something. Pelle31, May 5, 2012
- There's a reason they call them "energy lines". Sedsey, May 5, 2012
- i cant figure out. Pelle31, May 5, 2012
- would you say....... dl, May 5, 2012
- maybe. Pelle31, May 5, 2012