Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Survival mode...Flyers WIN!
    • Sedsey
      Posted Mar 8, 2012 9:55 PM

He really suddenly and out of nowhere seems economical in his movements and smothers the rebounds for the most part. 180 degress turnaround but still too small a sample to be truly encouraging yet.

Wow. 5-0 with a severely depleted line up shows some depth for us.

So Carle runs Skille into his goalie and fights him. The fight was uneventful but nobody else from Florida seemed to run the net for the rest of the night. Coincidence?

Rinaldo two minutes for bodychecking...again...and then some big lunkhead decides to attack him. Unlike a turtle like Kronwall, Rinaldo answers the bell with a half sized disadvantage.

Decent scrap by Shelley.

I can't recall seeing a guy as nervous on his first NHL shift as Manning. His ice time was understandably limited. Looks like he has some offensive instincts at least.

I guess having Lilja around doesn't look as bad with 2/3 of the D injured.

Coburn seemed to step it up.

Jagr is laboring but still he scores. Leadership by example to play through pain.

Hartnell wirth 32 goals. Wow. All this talk about lacking response and one of the few we have, some people are dying to trade away.

Nice win! As a personal by-product they did the Jets a big favour too. I hope they wipe the smug off of Vancouver, starting in a few minutes. A win there would be huge for them. Too bad Washington/Tampa went to OT though. Caps get two and TB gets the loser point.

Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement