OFFICIAL RESULTS SITE FOR -S.A.F.E.R. - SPRING FLING -GAMBLER-KING OF THE GLADES-EVERGLADES BASSMASTERS-NIGHT OWLS-RENEGADES -Canal Rats AND ALL OTHER LOCAL OPEN TOURNAMENTS

Respond to this message
Original Message
  • Istokpoga Team Reuslts
    • FM26 (no login)
      Posted Feb 9, 2009 8:12 PM

I want to thank everyone that came out for the first Istokpoga Sunday Team Series. The weather cooperated and had a great turn out for our first event. We had alot of people that traveled a good distance to fish. Thank You all.
      From the feed back I got while there , everyone had a good time and were happy with the way things went. I do have to apoligize if there was any disorganization. It was my first event and I learnd a couple things so we will make some adjustments and have a great event on March 8. Hope to see you all there.
      Here are the results.
      Total boats 14. Paid 1 place for every 5 entries. (2 places.)
      Entry fees paid. $980.00. (My partner and I fished without paying an entry fee)$5.00 per boat was held back for the classic fund. ($65.00)
      Big Fish Pot $130.00 Paid 1st and Second Big Fish
      50/50 Pot $85.00 Paid $43.00 to winner. Donated $42.00 to Fredom Outreach Ministries in Okeechobee.

1st place Ed Stoothoff and Troy Mizell with 5 fish for 17.2 pounds won $515.00
      2nd place DJ Green and James Stephens with 4 fish for 12.6 pounds won $335.00
      Big Fish AND Second Big Fish also went to Ed and Troy. 1st BF 5.12 pounds for $95.00 and 2nd BF 5.4 pounds for $35.00.
      Ed and Troy were on a roll. They also won the 50/50 pot for $43.00 for a total winning day of $691.00. Great job.
      Once again Thanks to all that came out and we look forward to seeing you all next month.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)