OFFICIAL RESULTS SITE FOR -S.A.F.E.R. - SPRING FLING -GAMBLER-KING OF THE GLADES-EVERGLADES BASSMASTERS-NIGHT OWLS-RENEGADES -Canal Rats AND ALL OTHER LOCAL OPEN TOURNAMENTS

Respond to this message
Original Message
  • Istokpoga Team Reuslts
    • FM26 (no login)
      Posted Feb 9, 2009 8:12 PM

I want to thank everyone that came out for the first Istokpoga Sunday Team Series. The weather cooperated and had a great turn out for our first event. We had alot of people that traveled a good distance to fish. Thank You all.
      From the feed back I got while there , everyone had a good time and were happy with the way things went. I do have to apoligize if there was any disorganization. It was my first event and I learnd a couple things so we will make some adjustments and have a great event on March 8. Hope to see you all there.
      Here are the results.
      Total boats 14. Paid 1 place for every 5 entries. (2 places.)
      Entry fees paid. $980.00. (My partner and I fished without paying an entry fee)$5.00 per boat was held back for the classic fund. ($65.00)
      Big Fish Pot $130.00 Paid 1st and Second Big Fish
      50/50 Pot $85.00 Paid $43.00 to winner. Donated $42.00 to Fredom Outreach Ministries in Okeechobee.

1st place Ed Stoothoff and Troy Mizell with 5 fish for 17.2 pounds won $515.00
      2nd place DJ Green and James Stephens with 4 fish for 12.6 pounds won $335.00
      Big Fish AND Second Big Fish also went to Ed and Troy. 1st BF 5.12 pounds for $95.00 and 2nd BF 5.4 pounds for $35.00.
      Ed and Troy were on a roll. They also won the 50/50 pot for $43.00 for a total winning day of $691.00. Great job.
      Once again Thanks to all that came out and we look forward to seeing you all next month.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FishingCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement