OFFICIAL RESULTS SITE FOR -S.A.F.E.R. - SPRING FLING -GAMBLER-KING OF THE GLADES-EVERGLADES BASSMASTERS-NIGHT OWLS-RENEGADES -Canal Rats AND ALL OTHER LOCAL OPEN TOURNAMENTS

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Untitled

April 14 2009 at 11:16 AM
D.D.  (no login)
from IP address 64.12.116.80

Bart,

I wish you would leave my response post up at least as long as the attack post was up. It does us more harm than good to have some smack posted and then remove it all before some can read my response and the fact that we don't hide when someone yells foul.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ron Star
(no login)

?

April 14 2009, 12:58 PM 

No hard feelings, but NO ONE gives a #%&@ about all the DRAMA that is being dished out on this site! Don't you get it? You sir are ruining what used to be a good thing. Go catch some FISH and then Report your catch if you want to. That is what this site is for. Your #@$% is getting so OLD.

Respond to this message   
D.D.
(no login)

Re: ?

April 14 2009, 1:27 PM 

Whatever "Ron Star"...save your punkass comments for the original poster you wipe! My guess is you are the original poster or you know him or her.

Don't waste your time telling me to f-off when I'm only here because some punk like you feeds off of punks like you. There's only one way to keep me from defending myself...you want to give it a try?

Respond to this message   
Ron Star
(no login)

April 14 2009, 1:36 PM 

What? Did you mean that the bite was on at holiday? No need to use morse code or what ever you want to call that stink coming out of your mouth is. Anyway, thanks for the input Double D's !! P.S. what were they hitting on? You left that part out.

Respond to this message   
D.D.
(no login)

April 14 2009, 1:52 PM 

Ron...if that is your name,

Let me back up as it appears you wait for my every reply...

Answer this please.

Did you get a chance to read the original post that brought me here once again last night?

Respond to this message   
Ron Star
(no login)

Yes

April 14 2009, 2:40 PM 

D.D. Yes i did. I have nothing against you. I visit this site once in a while only to see where the fish are biting. Recently it seems that every time i log on i onlly find all the tourny guys arguing. So yes it ticks me and most others off. I did not mean to slam any one person,just all the drama is getting old. Do i ever post fishing reports ? No, i get out on the water about 10 times a year. Before i go fishing i log on to this site to see what and where,thats all.

Respond to this message   
D.D.
(no login)

Re: Yes

April 14 2009, 5:03 PM 

Understood Ron...but I have to ask...why did you not post a similar comment as soon as you finished reading the original rant? Why come behind me and act as though I and HT# are in the wrong for being here?

I post here at times on subjects not in any way associated with HT3. When I've been called out in the manner chosen by one ore more punks here, and I make an attempt to answer their attack, it's NEVER for them! I'm not going to "convince" them of anything at this point...just like they aren't going to put me in a corner with what they post. They post what they post for folks like you to see, and bank on the fact that most will jump in on the attack rather than use some common sense and see through most of what they say. I post a reply in the hope that a few will see through it and be willing to form a more logical opinion of HT3.

Find anything that I post saying HT3 is "saintly"...you won't. There is no trail around that is without it's shortcomings.

We have anglers that did quite well with HT3 and now aren't with them anymore. Loads of "reasons" why...some real and some without merit.

The trail those few fish now, pales in comparison in many ways and they don't like the place they're in but feel they are doomed to that trail and want us to go down with them. Ain't gonna happen.

I jumped on you because of your willingness to pile on HT3 and not the original poster, when your comment to me fit them more than I. It seems typical wherever I have to fend off this sort of stuff...sorry.

Respond to this message   
YUM DINGER
(no login)

?

April 14 2009, 7:06 PM 

D.D. I have sat back and watched you bitch , cry and moan for the year you have been on this site ! Your the PUNK this is a site for reports not going on the rag and bitching you have no tampons so shut the **** up already !

Respond to this message   
harlan
(no login)

April 14 2009, 7:50 PM 

Well if you really want me to, I will address these issues and Im sure there are people out there that say ohhhh that Harlan, he is the one that took $200,000 ohh wait $300.000, ohh wait $500,0000 from Roland, it grows every year. Funny how Im running his x wifes marina. Besides, I did not work for Roland then. I owned the business. We just used his name for advertising, hard to steel from yourself. Any way just so everyone knows I have all the documents if anyone ever wants to see, but back to your questions.

I did promise Pat that we would get the money and after months of talking, meetings and persuading they did agree to pay. I called Pat, he quoted I am not going to Clewiston for a brow beating from those people and declined the meeting. I assure you he will never get one dime from anyone in Clewiston again, as the same with Okeechobee tourism board.

As far as the 225ho, just so you know, brp HAS done something. Where ever or whoever has this motor, they will find out when they take it in for service, it has had a warranty restriction on it. The contract was for the motor to be given away .......... not 40, 50 or 60 boat minimum but given away at a championship.

As far as the Vic thing, a lot of people knew he owed me money, not Roland martin marina center but me and he did pay me in full and I would loan or help him today if he needed it.

As far as the Kurt thing, I was asked to get a deal from stratos at a huge discount on a 176xt, then mark it up so ht3 did not have to come up with as much money. I told Pat just call Kurt and tell him you were trying to work it out and did not have the money at that time. again I quote hell no they will know ht3 is broke I spent thousands of dollars helping Pat and yes I got to fish some tournaments for free. I helped people fix their boats at the ramp and hotels at mid night and did everything to help him grow the tour. I drove his truck to tournaments and paid people to drive my boat and truck to help him out. I spent hours on the phone to help him.

Whether you like it or not Dave, I got you a motor deal. At the time we both did it for Pat and ht3 to settle a debt. I do have a signed contract with you, but that is between us and Roland martin marine, not anyone else.

I am on no ones side here. not ht3 nor any other tour. I fish because I love it. been in the fishing business all my life, from the tv end, to the tournament end, to the advertising end and I have learned this is the smallest biggest business in the world. It seems everyone I talked to when trying to help ht3 grow, had a problem with Pat. Now is everyone wrong in this business? Am I wrong? is Kurt wrong? are 200 other anglers wrong? Makes me wonder.

I am not mad at anyone. I dont care if ht3 has 10 boats or 1000 boats. All Im telling you is what I know as fact, not he said she said. What Pat and I talked about again and again. Florida is huge and there are lots of fishermen out there. In fact we had this talk one time and it was said that o we dont need that guy or we dont need this guy but one or two here and there add up to 50 or 60. I hope everyone that joins ht3 has a great time, wins lots of money. All I can say again is what I know as fact. Im wondering if you Dave have been filled in with all the facts as well. This is in no way a attempt to cause ht3 harm at all, but for some reason my name keeps popping up, I had to respond.

This type of stuff is good for no one in the fishing business, not ht3, bfl, stren, bass busters, xtreme, bass or any other one trying to run a tournament. And I can tell you with all honesty, no one, I mean no one or no other tour has ever told me that I could not fish anything and not come back to them. I have been told time and time again, it all needs to be put to bed. I see no posts or comparison or anything on any web site other than ht3. You can call it comparison or any other thing you want to, but it seems its only compared to just xtreme, not bfl, not stren, no bass busters, not lakeland bass masters, not accent marine tournaments, not the fire fighters, no other comparison but one. My thoughts are a little bias as far as ht3, but we shall see

I also think anyone to call someone a punk, ass, idiot, moron on an open forum because they do not agree with you is wrong, especially coming from a tournament director.. I hope everyone can move on but im sure that is not going to happen soon god bless,,,,, and yes this is Harlan any one want to ask me anything just call 863 983 2128

Respond to this message   
YUM DINGER
(no login)

Right On

April 14 2009, 8:58 PM 

Harlan , you are well liked and respected down south and a great person that represents the best in bass fishing and are welcomed down south anytime ! Ht3 and Extreme have been going back and forth for years and its time they start looking at there trails before they run each other in the ground ! This is a site for after fishing post to help anglers catch more fish and have good times with there kids not a place to air dirty laundry and it looks like D.D. has a whole basket full ! Fish On Harlan Fish On.

Respond to this message   
harlan
(no login)

Re: Right On

April 14 2009, 10:32 PM 

Thank you very much //

Respond to this message   
D.D.
(no login)

Re: Right On

April 15 2009, 1:10 AM 

Harlin, glad you took the time to make a post. As you can see, your friend Yum Dinger can use the very language you say I shouldn't and you thank him...

You might want to take the time to make a call...as it seems the only one I talk to is Raymond anymore. I like Raymond, but my friend at RMMC was a guy named Harlin.

And, for what it's worth...my posts here, Harlin and Mr. Dinger..were in response to a post and attack made. That's taboo here? This is the place to launch an attack? To mention all those items you just brought up? And I should ignore it? Really...

I'll be glad to e-mail you the original posts made here if you think I'm the one airing dirty laundry.

Harlin, you go ahead right here and tell Mr. Dinger what an ass I am. He and I agree on one thing...your assessment will be respected. Assess me. You are as in the know as anyone and yes, probably more than me on some points, but I am growing...no...I'm way past tired of people who have no idea who I am, casting comments like they're tossing bread to bluegills.

So, go ahead and let me know how I became what Mr. Dinger thinks I am. Tell me that I should let people make public commentary and just sit back and laugh it off.

Sorry to have to talk to you here and now in this manner. I do hope you had no idea what was being posted here and only just now are finding out about it. I would hate to think you were part of it all. It isn't what I would think you'd participate in, but I really can't be sure of anything anymore.

Respond to this message   
Pat
(no login)

April 15 2009, 7:21 AM 

I guess since my name was mentioned now I need to respond, although Harlan I read d.d.'s post over and over and still haven't seen where he said anything about you or R.M. but it's early I may have missed it. Seems you and Kurt and we are sure other anglers and their wives are coordinating your beef here openely. Anyway let me address my side of a few of your points.

First, I like Harlan, he has been a big help to me and HT3 and is appreciated by us I can assure you. I have taken his side many a time in boat / motor deals that went sour through no intentional fault of his own. Bill Yell, etc... Even telling one guy to hit the road if he is going to accuse Harlan of intentional mis doings. So I have had his back as well and yes this is one of the guys he correctly reported that I stated, "HT3 doesn't need that angler"...

Second, Harlan was and I would like to be again, a friend, I will not go into detail here nor do anything even in my defense to try and hurt him. Sorry, the few I may "sway" to my side in this argument is just not worth it. I still think too highly of him, AS A FRIEND.

Third, Harlan is a grown man and free to fish and support whomever he likes, I wish him nothing but the best and he is welcome at an HT3 event whenever he likes.

Finally, if that wasn't tantelizing enough to call Harlan and tell him he better come back on and defend himself then call me, no boat/motor from anyone has been sold, it is still in our possession to be done with what we want. Afterall, the prize package of a motor and the boat directly from triton was in exchange for ADVERTISING with HT3 in lieu of cash payment.

I will copy and forward to anyone who calls a copy of the rules from last year that clearly stated we required a 60 boat minimum to activate the boat giveaway as the previous 2 years we gave boats away regardless of entries to our classic and lost thousands of dollars doing so.

I still have a hard time figuring out which I am, the same people that accuse me of being a crook because I didn't giveaway a boat/motor rig to anglers who didn't earn it, on the other hand I am stating, I don't care if we have 10 boats, this guy can go, that guy isn't needed, etc. and I drove to clewiston 4 times in the big tournament truck and all the expenses that entails to hold tournaments but would not drive 1 time to pick up a check for 10,000.00.

It's just not consistent, a crook, a money grubber, a greedy s.o.b. would not do anything that would risk losing a single entry fee nor a quick chance at 10,000.00 just for a simple drive to a town to pick it up... can't be both. I, like Harlan will leave my number 321 217 3515 and be more than happy to answer anyone's ?'s about anything you read or hear. I am not gonna get into negative stuff here about Harlan or Kurt or Tom or Mel or any of the "amigos" I still like each of them and wish they felt the same way about me, but they have their reasons and in their eyes and those in their circle, feel justified in their thinking, comments, postings, etc. I can assure you them nor I have horns and a long tail...

Respond to this message   
GO AWAY!!!!!!
(no login)

PLEASE!!!!!!

April 15 2009, 8:46 AM 

OVER & OVER & OVER....D.D. all you do is defend yourself and your "not wanted trail"on here. Now your crying to Bart about you "Bullsh*t" being deleted. Dont you get it??? No one cares about your has been little "money makeing venture" Bart dosn't want you here either. You could have written a novel with all the long wrants and hijacked threads youve typed here. This is the "South East Bass Fishing Report website". You dont even live here. Open your ownwest coast site and stop annoying us who live here.

Respond to this message   
Pat
(no login)

Re: PLEASE!!!!!!

April 15 2009, 9:17 AM 

Just wanted to give all the viewers here a look at the original contract between Bombardier, Tim Wilkerson (their rep) and HT3... There is no mention of any requirement to give the motor away. As a matter a fact you will see where it specifically states the motor will be delivered to Roland Martin Marine Center FOR HT3 OUTDOORS...

Doesn't say for the anglers, doesn't say to be given away, none of that. HT3 does not take a product from a sponsor, give it to an angler and receive nothing in return for promoting that product, never have, never will.

This again, is not an attempt to make Harlan look bad, perhaps he was not made aware of HT3's deal with Bombardier whatever the reason, his info and the relaying of that info to anyone who will read or listen to it is not accurate.

http://www.ht3bass.com/uploads/evinrudecontract.pdf

Again, please feel free to call me direct with any ?'s... Pat 321 217 3515

Respond to this message   
D.D.
(no login)

April 15 2009, 9:25 AM 

All I ever do here is "defend" myself? I wonder why that is! Dang, nothing gets by you does it? From here on out...42.31 shall be known as "MOTO".

Find the light switch...and flick it to the on position...cause you're in the dark.

Respond to this message   
Pat
(no login)

April 15 2009, 10:54 AM 

Thank you Tim and Bombardier who replied to the email my partner sent inquiring about the warranty restriction. For those that may not know or who may have been told another non truth, my partner is the pres of froggtoggs rainsuit company and upon reading this thread sent an email to Bombardier inquiring about the warranty restriction mentioned above, to the engine on HT3's Triton boat in his possession.

Bombardier quickly responded to his inquiry and stated the warranty restriction has nothing to do with who has or where the engine is, the restriction was that because they did not know who would register the engine or when it would be, the warranty began at the time of rigging.

Which we not only agree with but were made aware of prior to taking possession of the engine. So whether the engine stays with my partner on our Triton or is sold or is given away as part of a prize package at a future date, the engine will have a full warranty as far as coverage. The only restriction being a time frame restriction that the warranty started the day the engine was rigged on our boat and there is no restriction on warranty work to be done. Pat, 321 217 3515

Respond to this message   
STRATOSEXTREME ROY
(no login)

April 15 2009, 12:38 PM 

I am not on anyones side here, I do find Harlan a great guy, well respected and one who looks out for the anglers.
I have been listening to this whole thing and I am blown away by this.
It sounds to me too many people got to talking and forgot to read the rules, the rule on how many participaints to get the prize is to promote more people to get others involved.

about 6-7 years ago a bass club had a $3000 guarenteed payout (1st-5th I think it)$80 entry fee tournament at holiday park
Only 28 boats showed up and the club paid the money out of there own pockets and everyone who fished was happy.
2 years later the same club did it again at holiday park and 98 boats showed up and everyone was yelling and screaming like children and made a huge stink about it that the club made money.
So it seems people always forget to read the rules when it doesn't favor them.

I don't even know if I have ever met Pat but the guy just showed everyone his contract that proves he can do what he wants with the motor, I believe if it was me I would sell it and donate most of the money to a youth fishing program in the name of the HT3 and the anglers who competed in the HT3.
Sincerly,
Roy Singer
cell# 954-232-8220

Respond to this message   
D.D.
(no login)

April 15 2009, 1:28 PM 

Good post Roy. I've never met you either and have found your past posts to be informative and always in the fairest of attitude.

Deals that HT3 strikes for advertising compensation are firstly meant for gross income from which it's own bills are paid. And the motor put into question by the original post is as of yet, still in the hands of HT3. So, no monetary gain has come of it.

Let's not forget, my posts and all this was to answer the ORIGINAL post, not to counter Harlin G. The poster did what he or she did without a care as to who might be implicated...and at what level. That person is the one most should be upset with....oh, and me too...?

Harlin will tell you all about an event HT3 held to benefit the Dawn Center in Pasco County. No less than 10K was donated to that facility in the event. Harlin played a big part in that event, as did many other current and former HT3 anglers. I don't need to mention their names here, they know who they were. One (former)angler who tells anyone who will listen that HT3 is the worst thing to happen to him, yet he had his and his wife's entry ($500.00) fronted to him by Pat. They were struggling at the time and needed a release. They won thousands of $$$ at that event and were able to repay HT3 right away which worked out for everyone.

A little like the motor contract...throw it out there on the wall, see what may stick and who cares? Well, stories like this and the posting of that much questioned motor are the RAGS we use to clean those walls. HT3 has more RAGS than you may think.

Sorry Roy, to go on like that.

Respond to this message   
Pat
(no login)

I was wrong

April 15 2009, 1:36 PM 

I originally thought we had required a 60 angler average to kick in the boat giveaway. I pulled the original brochure for the tour and see it was just 40 angler average needed. We averaged less than 25.. But here is the brochure, we have all the original brochures all the way back to 2006.

http://www.ht3bass.com/uploads/08brochure.pdf

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on FishingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement