OFFICIAL RESULTS SITE FOR -S.A.F.E.R. - SPRING FLING -GAMBLER-KING OF THE GLADES-EVERGLADES BASSMASTERS-NIGHT OWLS-RENEGADES -Canal Rats AND ALL OTHER LOCAL OPEN TOURNAMENTS

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Looking for a Guranteed Co-Angler

October 21 2010 at 3:07 PM
  (Login ranger518)
from IP address 76.110.124.242

I'm looking for a guranteed co-angler who is siging up for the FLW American Fishing Series (Strens) Southeast Division. If you are looking for a guranteed boater please send me an e-mail @ sweetbeaver1976@yahoo.com. Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
John B
(no login)

Re: Looking for a Guranteed Co-Angler

October 21 2010, 5:34 PM 

Sir, I fish for fun and my female roomate and I often catch 4-6 pound bass when we fish for fun. We only fish surface, just like some trout fishermen only fish dry fly. Her largest this year is a ten pound beauty caught in April on the Miami canal with a torpedo. I'm sorry but could someone please tell me what a Guaranteed Angler is?
Despite the smart assedness of many who post here, I simply want to learn. Thank you and good luck in the quest for a Guaranteed Angler...it almost seems like an oximoron, like Jumbo Shrimp or Government Intelligence.

Respond to this message   
MARV
(no login)

October 22 2010, 5:50 PM 

THE GURANTEEDCOANGLER AGREES TO FISH TOURNAMENTS WITH THE BOAT OWNER,SHARE EXPENSES AND SHARE WINNINGS IF ANY.AND FISH FROM THE BACK OF THE BOAT.
IF THE BOATER WNER IS A GOOD FISHEMAN AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.IT WILL BE FUN.
IF NOT,IT WILL BE EXPENSIVE

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

October 22 2010, 11:44 PM 

thank you Mr.Marv

Respond to this message   
John B
(no login)

October 23 2010, 10:28 AM 

Yes Sir...thank you Mr. Marv

Respond to this message   
just to help you out
(no login)

MARV 205.188.116.80

October 24 2010, 7:14 PM 

marv is a ******* and #1 one the crack head list.
as a non boater u still work togeather with the boater
your fishing with. and all money is split 50/50
been a non boater.fished the BFL 5 years.
the deal is the non boater pays for the tournament.
and u split the gas mony.u will have a new partner.
that will help u out.and friends for life.

Respond to this message   
MARV
(no login)

Re: MARV 205.188.116.80

October 24 2010, 11:16 PM 

youre telling this guy that he pays most of the expenses to meet people and have a new friend,and he could be out of he money month after month.
And you call me a crackhead?Maybe I am,but I am sure not dumb enough to enter into that kind of a deal.
If I ever go back into business I would want you as a partner under those same terms..you front the money and if there is a profit you get 50 percent...if not..tough luck.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Looking for a Guranteed Co-Angler
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on FishingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement