CHAT ROOM TIMES ARE : 11a.m. 2 p.m. 8 p.m.& 10p.m. Come On In, Sit Back & Chat Away

RE: I'm not Sandy

by Terri (Login tiles)
Forum Owner

Hello my friend !! So good to hear from you, always is tho. I agree with you whole heartedly, Carol !!!!! If 99% of the docs I have seen could just be in mine or any of our shoes for a couple of minutes I guarentee they would get their "rears in gear" so quick thier pants would catch fire!! Its especially hard when they "set you up" for an emotional let down, and I know I am not the only one who goes through that!! GRRRRRRR !! Docs need to take some sensetivity classes !
I do appreciate your kindness & support so much, thanks Carol!

I use my womanly power & authority
gently & with love.
Terri

Posted on Oct 25, 2001, 5:00 PM
from IP address 205.133.149.144

Respond to this message   

Return to Index

Find more forums on HealthCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Welcome to our Message Board. This is a website that offers support, chat,information to the sufferers of Lupus/SLE/CFS/FM & its related disordres. Feel free to post any question you may have or reply to any of the posted messages. Please do not use this board for advertisements or endorsements. Thank You....Terri Thanks for visiting, we hope you have found some comfort here !!! Come check out the Chatroom ! http://network54.com/chat/51112 Any posts or responses at this site are solely the personal opinions of the individual. This site is in no way claiming to give professional medical advice;everything posted here is a personal opinion !!