CHAT ROOM TIMES ARE : 11a.m. 2 p.m. 8 p.m.& 10p.m. Come On In, Sit Back & Chat Away

Respond to this message
Original Message
  • Hey Carol....& Everybody
    • (Login tiles)
      Forum Owner
      Posted Oct 1, 2001 2:18 PM

Hi Carol...I just hate that about the chatroom problems you are having. Sometimes I have trouble getting it to come up but thats all the problems I have had. I started the other chatroom yesterday; hopefully I can get it finished today. Hang in there I will get it finished so you can chat with us !! Thanks for patience, I want everybody to be able to chat!!!

I use my womanly power & authority
      gently & with love.
      Terri
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on HealthCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    Welcome to our Message Board. This is a website that offers support, chat,information to the sufferers of Lupus/SLE/CFS/FM & its related disordres. Feel free to post any question you may have or reply to any of the posted messages. Please do not use this board for advertisements or endorsements. Thank You....Terri Thanks for visiting, we hope you have found some comfort here !!! Come check out the Chatroom ! http://network54.com/chat/51112 Any posts or responses at this site are solely the personal opinions of the individual. This site is in no way claiming to give professional medical advice;everything posted here is a personal opinion !!