Return to Index  

Climbing/Skiing Partners

November 1 2011 at 5:09 PM
No score for this post
Cory  (Login CoryHarelson)

Hi,
I moved to Idaho (Boise) this last July and am looking for climbing, hiking, and skiing partners. I enjoy climbing rock, snow, and ice (the longer the route the better) and I enjoy it even more if there is a ski descent after the climb. I dont' mind long approaches or bushwhacking if it's required to get to a good route. If you're looking for a partner please hit me up! I've been up to the Lost River Range a couple times so far and am very excited to have such rugged and remote feeling mountains so close by! I haven't gotten into the Sawtooths yet but I'd like to.

I was hoping to get out this weekend (Saturday). I've had my eye on the north face of Borah (snow conditions permitting), and would love to do that if I can find a competent and similarly motivated partner. I've got rope and rack (screws) and would be happy to drive to save on gas if you're coming from somewhere between Boise and Mackay! I may head up Hyndman if I can't find a partner for Borah. I'd also be game for any other mountain adventures, I just want to get out! So let me know if you need a partner!

P.S. I saw a post with some pictures of Hyndman . . . think there would be enough snow yet to justify bringing my skis?

Cheers,
Cory Harelson
charelson(at)gmail.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses