Wolves ?November 2 2011 at 1:28 PM
No score for this post
|Rob W (no login)|
Rob W from Rupert here.
Long time, no post.
I talked to my neighbor this morning.......he lives 1/4 of a mile down the road from me. I didnt know this until today that he saw a wolf in his YARD a few months ago. He showed me the pictures if the paw prints that he found (ruler next to prints to verify size). He shared a few other stories: one included an attack on a horse that was reported here in Rupert. He said the Fish and Game have found a den that is near the railroad tracks that run parallel with the Shoshone highway (from Minidoka to Shoshone)
Crazy!! But I guess I shouldnt be too surprised.....the distance from Rupert to Carey across the desert is a little over 50 miles and the distance from Rupert to Arco across the desert is near 70 miles.
I am curious if you guys have seen wolves on any of your latest outings
If you have heard similar stories of wolves near other Idaho towns??
- Yes - Bob on Nov 2, 2011, 3:41 PM
- Re: Yes - Rob W on Nov 2, 2011, 4:45 PM
- Wolf Shot in Bear River Range - Matt on Nov 2, 2011, 5:00 PM
- Re: Wolves ? - Anonymous on Nov 2, 2011, 5:00 PM
- wolves... and other critters - splattski on Nov 2, 2011, 8:09 PM
- What about the Oxford Peak Yeti? - Russ Durrant on Nov 3, 2011, 10:00 AM
- Re: Wolves ? - LT on Nov 13, 2011, 10:21 PM