Posting Images on the Message Board - Tips & TricksJanuary 19 2012 at 10:30 PM
No score for this post
Geo (Login George_R)
I'll be posting replies to this message soon with tips for posting pictures on the message board. I know I'm not the smartest person in the room on this subject, but I wanted to open a discussion to share what I do know, and to ask questions about what I don't know. Others are encouraged to share their knowledge, or to correct me where I've made a mistake.
Most of my knowledge was obtained through:
- Osmosis - I sit next a peak addict at work who has a web site. He also taught me:
- HTML Hacking 101 - if you want to know how they did it, right click on the page and select "View Source" or "Inspect Element" (choices displayed depend on your browser) and search for ".jpg".
I've included many examples with the links & code displayed, so that others may see how it works - and to copy, edit and use.
My ultimate goal is to get people posting more pictures here, because I and others would like to see them!
- PhotoBucket - All you need to know - Geo on Jan 19, 2012, 10:30 PM
- Resizing Pictures Default Sizes - Geo on Jan 19, 2012, 10:31 PM
- Re-sizing almost any Picture, w/ a lil HTML - Geo on Jan 19, 2012, 10:32 PM
- Using Pictures as Links, w/ a lil more HTML - Geo on Jan 19, 2012, 10:33 PM
- Text Links - Geo on Jan 19, 2012, 10:33 PM
- (Huh?) - Geo on Jan 19, 2012, 10:33 PM
- Re: Posting Images on the Message Board - Tips & Tricks - Smoove910 on Jan 20, 2012, 2:36 PM
- Taking Pics for Panos - Geo on Jul 2, 2012, 8:11 PM
- Re: Posting Images on the Message Board - Tips & Tricks - Dan on Jan 22, 2016, 5:58 PM
- Sticky? - Tod on Jan 26, 2016, 5:30 PM
- This Really Helped! - Delwyne on Feb 5, 2016, 5:18 PM