I would really appreciate some recommendations for challenging Class 1-3 hikes in the Sawtooth Wilderness. I am planning to be in the area for two days in mid-July. I am an experienced hiker in excellent shape.
- Climb (non-technical) at least two peaks (over 10,000ft would be great)an multiple in a day even better
- Each day a minimum of 10 miles RT - vertical climb of 3,500 plus each
- Am planning to car camp near trailhead(s)and would prefer an area that I can reach in a Subaru
- Would love to be able to access area with as little driving from campsite as possible
- Would prefer to see as few people as possible, but not a must
Any help would be so appreciated.
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.