Not from GermanyJuly 6 2012 at 9:38 AM
No score for this post
|An international sort (no login)|
Response to Re: It IS trash
I have climbed/hiked extensively in Germany, although I'm not German, or a troll, Thank you. Your point is valid - there is much development on the continent. But, our population is much higher per square kilometer than in the USA. We don't have much choice. We also don't have the gratuitous litter that I've found in america's wilds. You have such riches - and you spoil them with your carelessness.
You won't listen - but trust me, you are viewed as dangerous spoiled children everywhere in the world!
AND "peak bagging" is not climbing! All you do is cause erosion and ruin the slopes for real mountaineers!
- Re: Not from Germany - Anonymous on Jul 6, 2012, 9:57 AM
- Gratuitous Litter-aka Euro Trash - KB on Jul 6, 2012, 10:02 AM
- And of course "Real Mountaineers" are the only ones who should be allowed on the mountain - Russ on Jul 6, 2012, 10:06 AM
- Re: Not from Germany - Steve W on Jul 6, 2012, 1:30 PM
- Honey - splattski on Jul 6, 2012, 2:33 PM
- Re: Not from Germany - bbb on Jul 7, 2012, 10:47 AM